Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANYONE want to rub my tummy....

Nikki, from seeing your lovely pictures there's no doubt you want tummy rubs and I would gladly give you some.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

oh yes nikki is enjoying all her tummy rubs passed on by me, no nikki a sweetie never grabs you, will just move away if she has had enough, she was also starting to get in to play mode, grabbing the blanket,i tell her how cute she is and she knows it i can tell you,starts squirming in to even more cute positions, she is my baby alright.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh My Goodness! What fun for both of you!! I would love to give her a rub. I tried to rub Luke cat's tummy ONE time and LEARNED my lesson. NO--do not touch my belly, he said. He grabbed my hand and bit and scratched me... long ago.

yes many cats do that, my other two used to as well, but not sweet nikki, she is just such a gentle kitty, never bites or scratches you if she did i would know something was really up, she will hiss at you though, we have to laugh when she does, does not do it very often.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Good morning cutie! Oh Nikki, I'd love nothing more than to rub your tummy all day long! I'd even throw in some smoochies while we're at it
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

gratefully accepted, she just loves her tummy rubbed ,pretty obvious by her posing he he
    Furangels only lent.

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    Hehe, I'm cautious...Kyubey likes to lay on his back, looking adorable, giving you pleadgin looks....but if you touch tat tummy you will be bitten, bunny-kicked, and clung to until your arm is shredded. Nuh uh! I am generous with ear scritchies though!
    That's the reaction I expect when presented with an oh-so-tempting tummy on a kitty! Well trained by childhood encounters with "thou shalt NOT!" kitties!
    I've Been Frosted

ah but you are completely safe with my Nikkita, i can well assure you, anyhow virtual tummy rubs are 100 per cent safe he he.
    Furangels only lent.

Hi Nikki! Can I rub your tummy again? Sending lots and lots of tummy rubs
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

scuze me! tummy don't rub itself!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado