Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twinkie the Perfect Treat!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

All of My Owesome Orange Cats and My Orange Owesome Orange Angels were wondering when cat Of The Day would be graced with an Owesome Orange Cat , and lo and behold here we are with quite a Good Owesome Orange Cat Twinkie.
    We are a litte suprised that Twinkie doesnot ike human food, my Orange Cats and Porch Ctas were all eager to havesomething from the oven.

Yopu are sucha Great Good Natured and Friendly Owesome Orange Cat Twinkie , you indeed are a Sweet Treat to see and a Great Cat Companion to share life with.

Michael Angel ^^ My Orange Poch Angels^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ and Miquelito^^ and Mikey^^ and Monroe Fluffy Tails ^^ ^^ are sending their Official Owesome Orange Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat of the Day TerrificTwinkie ^^.
    Thank you for all the nice words and meows!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Hurrrray! Twinkie is COTD! No wonder you love this big guy , he is truly exceptional and I love his fur coat! Have the best day, peace and love
    Thank you! His coat is soo thick, I've never had a cat with a coat like Twinks'!
    He gets mats like a long furred cat if I don't brush him often enough...but it's due to the thickness!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    Congratulations on being our COTD, Twinkie! You are truly a sweet, sweet, treat!
    You know something? I recognize you Twinkie! I loved your story when you were a our COTD before. I just checked, you were COTD in September of 2008! I am so happy you are still bringing your family love and joy! Keep it up!
    Hi! I am soo impressed that you recognized me from 2008! You are right! I was COTD on Sept 7th, 2008. My Mom had actually forgotten that...and thanks to you...she checked the archives, and there I am! She's always loved telling my story and showing folks my pictures!
    Now she can tell all her friends I was COTD twice!!! (and I'll demand TWICE the treats tonight!!!)

Sweet as as they come, Twinkie!

Hi Twinkie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome boy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled day of celebration! Oh wait! I just read your mommy's post! "Party Mix?" Woo hoo! There really will be some partying going on tonight!

What a yummy orange delight you are, Twinkie, and true to your name, bursting at the seams with sweet goodness, from the inside out! Bless you sweet Twinks, for helping to heal your family's collective heart after the passing of your beloved predecessors, Whisky and Frisky! You had some might big paw prints to fill, but oh, what a fine job you've doing, bringing so much joy and love into their lives! You truly are one special man, Twinks, and so very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day, each and EVERY day!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, precious Twinks! Now carry on with your celebration, and make sure your mom gives you a bunch of cuddles and kisses for me!
    P.S...Happy early "Gotcha Day," too, with wishes for countless more to come!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Hi there, Twinkie! What a handsome boy you are. I have one like you, he is just a little bit darker. Orangies are so special. Have a wonderful day filled with loving, treats and playtime. I wish you a long,happy and healthy life!
    Thank you!! I appreciate your good wishes!!!

So Sweet Twinkie!

Congratulations, Doretta!! So happy for you! First Silly and now Twinkie! How cool! He is so handsome. Loved reading your bio for him. So glad Twinkie brought you healing. I understand! Congratulations again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Twinkie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome boy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled day of celebration! Oh wait! I just read your mommy's post! "Party Mix?" Woo hoo! There really will be some partying going on tonight!

What a yummy orange delight you are, Twinkie, and true to your name, bursting at the seams with sweet goodness, from the inside out! Bless you sweet Twinks, for helping to heal your family's collective heart after the passing of your beloved predecessors, Whisky and Frisky! You had some might big paw prints to fill, but oh, what a fine job you've doing, bringing so much joy and love into their lives! You truly are one special man, Twinks, and so very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day, each and EVERY day!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, precious Twinks! Now carry on with your celebration, and make sure your mom gives you a bunch of cuddles and kisses for me!
    P.S...Happy early "Gotcha Day," too, with wishes for countless more to come!

Thank you soo much for all the good wishes and kind words! Twinks is sleeping elsewhere right now...he was on the computer desk sleeping right in front of my monitor...which makes me have to stand up and peek over him to see the bottom of the screen...LOL! He is definitely filling the paw prints made on our hearts by Frisky & Whisky...and I will tell him the wonderful things you said when he gets up from napping for his Party Mix!! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Deesker View Post
    Congratulations, Doretta!! So happy for you! First Silly and now Twinkie! How cool! He is so handsome. Loved reading your bio for him. So glad Twinkie brought you healing. I understand! Congratulations again!!!!
    Thanks Dee...So nice for Silly and Twinks to have these "special days"!!!

Twinkie you are too cute! Just like a Twinkie -sweet from the inside out! We're from long Island too! That's too funny (glad I'm not the only crazy cat lady on this island! So cool that you were COTD twice! You are so lucky. Definitely cash in on double the treats! Enjoy

Twinkie Treat!

Hi Twinkie! You are such a good-looking cat! And funny too!
    Continue to enjoy life, and enjoy being COTD!

Congrats on being COTD Twinkie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Twinkie

What a great cat! I love his beautiful stripes and cute pink nose. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Twinkie, Twinkie, You're a star!! And such a beautiful heart-stopping orange boy! Photogenic too - can't look at enough of your pics, sweet one. And I loved reading about all your antics. Sounds like you are just a bundle of fun.

Congrats on being such a big, beautiful COTD, Twinkie toes. I hope you enjoyed all the treats you love the most, and I wish I could give you lots of cuddles and kisses.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell