Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twinkie the Perfect Treat!

Blog Entries

twinkie

what a beautiful orange kitty.. you look beautiful.. nice to see you as cat of the day.. what an honour for you .. you get lots of treats today as your special to be chosen this day as cotd.. have a good one.. 20120717.0400

Twinkle

You ARE the color of a Twinkle; golden on the outside, cream filled within! Great name for you. And what's this business about rubbing celery? Do you think it's some form of catnip? You sound like a fun guy; keep it up! Happy COTD

Twinkie the Perfect Treat!

Oh my goodness, beautiful buff tabby Twinkie! What a purr-fect treat to start my day! So you're a puppy-cat?! But you do definitely kitty-ish things like chatting and running kitty sprints. You like apples and celery; such healthy noms! (My "fur-nephew" Milo isn't into people food either.) I'd love to watch you do your kitty zoomies and spend time petting you afterward - your days must be full of activity and fun! I'm so glad I got to meet you today. You are a delicious treat for me, cutie Twinkie Twinks! I am so glad you've helped your people's hearts to heal from the losses of Frisky and Whisky. Happy Cat of the Day to you, yummy Twinkie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Twinkie

Twinkie if gorgeous! I live on Long Island too! Maybe Lonny can come over for a play date!

All of My Owesome Orange Cats and My Orange Owesome Orange Angels were wondering when cat Of The Day would be graced with an Owesome Orange Cat , and lo and behold here we are with quite a Good Owesome Orange Cat Twinkie.
    We are a litte suprised that Twinkie doesnot ike human food, my Orange Cats and Porch Ctas were all eager to havesomething from the oven.

Yopu are sucha Great Good Natured and Friendly Owesome Orange Cat Twinkie , you indeed are a Sweet Treat to see and a Great Cat Companion to share life with.

Michael Angel ^^ My Orange Poch Angels^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ and Miquelito^^ and Mikey^^ and Monroe Fluffy Tails ^^ ^^ are sending their Official Owesome Orange Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Owesome Orange Cat of the Day TerrificTwinkie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Twinkie

Hurrrray! Twinkie is COTD! No wonder you love this big guy , he is truly exceptional and I love his fur coat! Have the best day, peace and love

Congratulations on being our COTD, Twinkie! You are truly a sweet, sweet, treat!
    You know something? I recognize you Twinkie! I loved your story when you were a our COTD before. I just checked, you were COTD in September of 2008! I am so happy you are still bringing your family love and joy! Keep it up!
    Last edited by katladyd; 07-17-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi there, Twinkie! What a handsome boy you are. I have one like you, he is just a little bit darker. Orangies are so special. Have a wonderful day filled with loving, treats and playtime. I wish you a long,happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Twinkie you certainly look yummie!!!

What fun to see your sweet pictures today. Your family is so blessed to have such a fine fellow as you gracing their lives. Please thank them for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a sweet, delicious treat you are, Twinkie! No wonder your family loves you so very, very much. Full of fun, and talented too.. a gifted conversationalist and puppy-puppy-shaker! And how good of you to help your family heal after their heartbreaking losses of both Frisky and Whisky.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you are celebrating with lots of fun and love and maybe a few extra apple-skins to lick and some celery to rub against.. yum!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Twinkie, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful sweet boy. I enjoyed reading about you and your antics; it sounds as if you are one great cat. No doubt you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Quote Originally Posted by issop View Post
    what a beautiful orange kitty.. you look beautiful.. nice to see you as cat of the day.. what an honour for you .. you get lots of treats today as your special to be chosen this day as cotd.. have a good one.. 20120717.0400
    Thank you!!! The Twinkster is loving all the extra attention and looking forward to the extra treats he's gonna have tonight...Party Mix...his very very favorite treats ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiecat1 View Post
    You ARE the color of a Twinkle; golden on the outside, cream filled within! Great name for you. And what's this business about rubbing celery? Do you think it's some form of catnip? You sound like a fun guy; keep it up! Happy COTD
    Thanks! My Mom named me Twinkie because I truly was Twinkie colors and soo sweet! (She didn't know then I'd develop a devilish side too...LOL) And yes! Celery smells great! Not as great as Catnip...I LOVE catnip! Mom puts my toys inside the container of "Cosmic Catnip" and when I get those toys....I lick them til they're soaking wet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Oh my goodness, beautiful buff tabby Twinkie! What a purr-fect treat to start my day! So you're a puppy-cat?! But you do definitely kitty-ish things like chatting and running kitty sprints. You like apples and celery; such healthy noms! (My "fur-nephew" Milo isn't into people food either.) I'd love to watch you do your kitty zoomies and spend time petting you afterward - your days must be full of activity and fun! I'm so glad I got to meet you today. You are a delicious treat for me, cutie Twinkie Twinks! I am so glad you've helped your people's hearts to heal from the losses of Frisky and Whisky. Happy Cat of the Day to you, yummy Twinkie!
    Thank you! I must be honest...I used to be quite active...but I do a lot of cat-napping more recently. I am truly a cat despite the puppy habits I have...I sleep most the day away...then decide to cry and try to get my folks up as I don't like being up alone in the middle of the night! Sometimes I sit on Mom's night table staring at her and knocking everything off that I can...to wake her up!

Quote Originally Posted by lonnykitten View Post
    Twinkie if gorgeous! I live on Long Island too! Maybe Lonny can come over for a play date!
    Thank you! Twinks has never met another cat. Not sure what he would do or think of one! But Lonny looks like my boy, Frisky from the picture. Will always have a soft spot for grey tabbies!