Thread: Marvellous Maggie

Marvellous Maggie

Maggie, you wonderful girl! A lap cat - you are a cat lover's dream. How beautiful you are with your glossy black coat and golden eyes. Why, you don't look anywhere near your age. You must have found the feline fountain of youth and I bet it is full of love!

And another rescue story, too. Congrats on being our darling COTD, Marvellous Maggie!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Maggie

What a cute Halloween cat you are; try to stay close to home when you are outdoors; it's just not safe out there for pretty kitties! So glad you are still doing well at your age, my 17 yr old boy is slowing down, but still feisty like you. Happy COTD

Pure love...

Maggie is yet another example of why I have a special fondness for black cats. Their sleek and mysterious beauty makes them first among equals in the feline universe.

Hello, gorgeous Maggie with your golden eyes and smooth, shiny coat! I would be delighted to make a lap for you, or help you get your daily requirement of petting and lovies ! I bet your coat is soft to pet, it looks so plush and full! I love the picture of you sunning on the deck -- you are marvelous! Or maybe I should say "meow-velous"! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful lady Maggie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a Big Classic Black Cat you are Maggie, a truly big hearted Cat who loves eveyone.
    You are like My Big Tubster Panther who is closing in on 10 years, and is getting more and more affectionate every day.

When My Big Old Black Cat becomes 15 , we bet that like you Maggie , he will be even more of a Teddy Bear Cat than he is now, and that like you Maggie Tubster Panther will be a Lap Cat extreme.
    You are such a Good Cat Companion and like all of Our Back Cats are harbringers of Good Luck!!!

Tubster Panther , Ebony Beau Tubsters One and Two and Ebony Tubbette areall sending theie Ebony MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Black Cat Cat of the Day Marvellous Maggie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Maggie!

Hi Maggie! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a honor, having a quintessentially marvelous seasoned kittyzen such as you as our very special and most deserving "top cat"...quintessentially beautiful in body and in heart! Your photos are exquisite, Maggie, and oh, don't you know how to pose for the camera! Your closeup, your incredibly brilliant amber eyes, breathtaking, and I just love that shot of you gazing so winsomely from your window perch! I have to say it, you don't look a day over 5, and by all accounts you're just as youthful in spirit as in looks! Must be all of that good loving and pampering heaped upon you by your humans these many years, since a wee one, that keeps you so young at heart!

How lucky your family has been these many years, having a furkid, a lap (and head) warmer, a loving and loyal best friend in you, Maggie! You're more than Cat of the Day worthy, you're a Cat of a Lifetime!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day, celebrating in high style with your proud parents, and here's to many more years of shared love and companionship!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Maggie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Maggie

What a wonderful COTD Maggie is! I loved seeing your beautiful, black babe today Lap cats are the best too, my cat would never sit on a lap Anyhow I hope Maggie has a very special day today, her photos are divine! Peace and love

For dearest Maggie, a stunningly gorgeous ebony beauty! And such a friendly and calm and gentle girl, too, the lap cat extraordinaire! Your family members all love you very, very much, and no wonder.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day! We hope you are celebrating today with visits to all the laps available and plenty of attention.. not to mention lots of fun and lovies and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Maggie what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. I have a soft spot for ebony kitties. Why people think they are bad luck is a mystery to me. I can tell you bring your family lots of happiness and love. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maggie

What a lovely kitty! I just love black cats. Have one of my own -- Niles -- who is 17 1/2 years old and has also been the Cat of the Day.

Madame Maggie!

Maggie - what a nice sweet lady you are! You are the coolest laid-back matriarch of the cats in your household. Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Maggie!

Maggie, You can sit on my lap anytime! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Maggie

She is such a beautiful kitty! I love her sweet face and pretty eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

14. Hello Maggie May...one ebony beauty with a heart (and eyes!) of gold...Lover girl...here's wishing you many happy returns of you day as our Cat of the Day!!