Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New foster I might not be able to help. OMG READ POST 8!!

WOW that is fantastic news!!!

He is one handsome guy, and so lucky!!!

Oh he's a cutie! Bless you for taking him!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Oh my gosh, he is adorable!!! And I just had to chuckle......obviously I would definitely have to change his name. Jax and Jack........that wouldn't work.
    I do hope you can find him a home. That's great that you already have someone in mind. Just keep me way deep back in your mind if for some reason things don't work out.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What a cutie! I hope the surgery can fix his eye. He's adorable!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Great news!!! He is a beautiful little boy ... thank you for helping him in so many ways.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

I just looked up "micropthalmic"...will Jack lose one eye? I am sure he will do just fine and look even cuter with a permanent wink!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    I just looked up "micropthalmic"...will Jack lose one eye? I am sure he will do just fine and look even cuter with a permanent wink!
    Yep, some microphthalmic cats get along just fine, but his eyelids are both turned in because of the shape of the eye, so every time he blinks the fur on his eyelids is rubbing on his eye. Ow ow ow ow ow. I hate having even one eyelash turned in, I can't imagine a whole row of them, top and bottom. I'd really like for him to have the operation ASAP because of how uncomfortable he has to be, but he's got to knock the infection first.

What a sweetie!!!!! Animals don't know they have limitations. I think he'll do fine! Thank you for caring.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It sounds like you have a wonderful compassionate vet. He sure is a cutie pie and I hope that his infection clears up quickly so he can have the surgery. Please continue to keep us updated.