Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue - you're a Turkish delight!!!

Blue - you're a Turkish delight!!!

What a beautiful, white mega-floofy cat! Love the "daemon" reference to the "His Dark Materials" series, one of my all time favorites. Honors and treats on being our COTD to you, Blue.

Wow Blue, what a beautiful girl you are! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Blue, what a gorgeous fluffy white beauty you are! And your Mom loves you so VERY much.. How good of her to adopt an older kitty.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Mom are having a fun-filled day of even more celebration than usual... hiding behind the blanket and pouncing on your mouse-toy and your cat-toy.. and of course enjoying some treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

BLUE Kitty

i had a bluepoint siamese called blue.. what a beautiful white kitty called blue.. hope you have a great cat of the day honours with extra treats.. white kitty are special.. well all kitties are special.. good cat of the day to BLUE 20120715.0646

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Blue! You are beautiful and I'm glad your mom decided to adopt you. Older kitties are usually affectionate and I can tell you both enjoy each others company.

I wish you many more happy and healthy years together! Get spoiled with treats, playtime and extra loving today. Have fun!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blue - A Beautiful Kitty

What a beautiful cat and how wonderful of your mom to have adopted you out of the shelter. Sounds like you're in the right place and I wish you so much happiness. What a great story too! Shame on the previous owners for relegating you to this shelter. May you have many wonderful days ahead of you filled with nothing but happiness and love!

Beautiful Blue! I have read that you Turkish Angora kitties love water and can swim! But maybe you never found that out!

You are just so beautiful and I love the soulful look in your eyes. I wish you and your human many more happy and healthy years together!

Happy COTD!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blue what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved reading about you and seeing your wonderful pictures today. They made me smile. It sounds like you are a great best friend. I can tell your mommy loves you very much. Please thank her for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorgeous Lady Blue!

Good afternoon, beautiful Blue! What a stunning, fluffy, flooffy kitty you are! And busy, too- hiding behind the blanket, pouncing on your mouse toy, playing with your cat toy, and being with your beloved meowmie! I would love to pet and stroke your amazing white coat, perhaps mommy would give you some extra petting from me today. You are meow-nificent, no wonder mommy likes to drink you in! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Bluey Blue! I hope you and mommy have many more wonderful years together
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Blue!

What a pretty sweet playful girl...still going strong at 14 years old!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Blue!

Blue

You are truly a beauty and I'm soo glad your Mom adopted a Senior Kitty in need too! The world needs more Moms like that!
    You two sound like a wonderful pair and I'm very happy for both of you!
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day Blue!

Concatulations on being our esteemed Cat of the Day, Blue! You're very beautiful and it's easy to see why your wonderful Meowmie is so in love with you. I wish you many more years of happiness, companionship, and love in your wonderful furever home! You certainly knew what you were doing when you picked this great lady as your new Meowmie. Would you ask Meowmie to give you some snuggles and lovies from me?

PS: Please ask Meowmie to join us here on PT. You already have a solid fan base here and we'd love to see more pictures of you.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

13. Blue! Blue eyes, a pink nose and fur like fluffy snow! What a beauty you are. Yet there is an air of mystery about you. I notice you even sit next to a wonderful lamp and landscape that adds to the aura of your exotic mystery and beauty.

You are a perfect Cat of the Day...Sweet Blue!!

Hi there Blue! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful girl you are, Blue, and may I say, you don't look a day over 6! You Know, Blue, you and my beloved Rainbow Bridge boy Buddy, a Turkish Van rescue, could be twins...except for those eyes of yours, the most gorgeous shade of blue! I'm not certain if Turkish Vans and Angoras are one in the same, but you sure do look like my Bud! True to the breed, he LOVED water, and perhaps your do too, but one cherished trait you both share, and that is a heart of gold! I don't know how a beautiful, joyful, lovable kitty such as you came to find herself homeless at age 10, but for sure you and your Mommy were meant to be, and we give her GREAT thanks for not only choosing rescue, but a grown up, senior kitty at that!
    Thank you, Blue, for taking the time out of your busy day to share your very special story, and HEART MELTING photos with us! Meeting you was the perfect ending to my day, and I hope that this evening, you and your dear Mom, your soul mate, are enjoying a very special night of celebration, spoiling each other to the max!!!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, BEAUTIFUL Blue! Wishing that you are your Mommy will know many, many more wonderful years of shared loved and companionship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day beautiful Blue!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana