Thread: One Down's sick. :-\

One Down's sick. :-\

One Down stopped eating since the past few days. There is this guy who works in our house. He's almost like a butler you can say. He used to feed One Down. A few days back he went for a short trip back to his home. He lives in a city far away. Ever since he left, for some weird reason One Down stopped eating. Some people are saying that he probably misses our helper. My mom feeds him when our helper is away. One Down did this before once and then I fed him. He ate what I gave him (milk and bread) And I tried this this time, but, no. He didn't eat anything I gave him. My father's a doctor and knows about animals too and he told us some medicines. We gave them to One Down. I think he drank a tiny bit of milk after the medicines. At least he drank something.
    Please pray for One Down. I hope he gets well soon.

What could be wrong with him?.. I'm seriously thinking about taking him to the vet before this gets serious. Could this be because of the extreme heat? He spends a lot of his day outside. I can't force him to stay away from the extreme heat outside :-\ He isn't the all obeying type... He isn't very jumpy and hyper these days either.

Please pray for him.

I could definitely be the heat, and sulking because his normal feeder is away. Try hand-feeding him some chicken - something simple, just little bits at a time. Does he drink his water? Make sure he's not getting dehydrated in the heat! Try putting a few ice cubes in his water dish, just so it is cooler for him.
    I've Been Frosted

Pawsitive thoughts and prayers for One Down. Hopefully the heat and missing the guy who went away is why he isn't eating.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

How is One Down feeling today? Sendong good vibes your way!

Thanks guys! Sorry I didn't post earlier.
    Well, my mom gave One Down some food yesterday. I think it was night-time. Today morning, his bowl was empty. She said that she saw him sniff the food, but, then he went away. Today, the bowl was empty, so, hopefully he was the one who ate the food. We don't have any other pets and I'm pretty sure no intruder came and ate his food, so, thank God, he ate something!!!
    Mom gave him some food today and he just sniffed it and went away. Hopefully he'll eat it. He does look better than before, thank God!

Hey, Sana!

I hope One Down starts feeling even better! Emotions and heat will do it, too.

Keep us posted.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Love to One Down! (and Sana too) I hope he is feeling better soon.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Good to hear! Keep eating One Down!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thank You guys! I'm sorry I couldn't keep you updated! Well, thank God, One Down's better. The guy who works in our home came back yesterday, so, hopefully One Down will be healthier (and happier!) He is returning back to his normal self, thank God!