Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Few More New Pics Of My Orange/Buff Cats & Kittens -7-13-12 Radar Is Now Sick

All of our Orange Angels led by Michael are with Rdadr now, helping him get better
    We are sending all of our prayers that Radar is better soon
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm glad Radar seems to be back to himself, and I hope Rory's eye looks better too! Thinking of all the kitties at Radar and Rory's house today x11 !!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    I am so glad that I am seeing this now that poor little Radar is better. These pics are wonderful: such a great decoration in the room- a tree with so many color matching kitties
    I am sure Reece has some Aby in him- the ticked fur tells it all
    Thanks Barbara. Radar continues to do well. He almost done with his antibiotics. This is the reason I had to also adopt Reece the following day. He reminds me of my RB Sunny only in a slightly different color. He's also a monkey cat and is full of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I'm glad Radar seems to be back to himself, and I hope Rory's eye looks better too! Thinking of all the kitties at Radar and Rory's house today x11 !!
    Thanks Elyse. Yes, Radar continues to do well. Unfortunately Rory's right eye is still extra sensitive and squinty. When I got home Thurs. night, Reece's right eye was very teary and he had clear liquid running down his face. It still continues to be clear and runny. I'll be taking both Rory & Reece to my vet tomorrow for their 3:30pm appt. I e-mailed my vet to make sure that I could bring in both cats since I know she's usually overbooked. She said I could as long as I get there early. I'll get there by 3pm. I also told her that Rory's already been on 2 different eye drops for a week each so I don't know what she'll end up recommending. I hope that everything will go well. Radar is lucky that he's doing well so he gets to stay home.

Oh, three kittens, I hope you all are on the mend now! Kisses to everybody from me !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I hope all are continuing to improve and that no one else, cat or human, gets sick!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Thanks Elyse & Anne. I took both Reece & Rory to see my vet on Sunday. By then both of their eyes were goopie. Their temps were normal and they're still eating, drinking, and playing. Since the meds before seemed to only irritate Rory's eyes, my vet said to just use a moisterizing eye drop like refresh tears. They only have mild URI's and she also said that antibiotics wouldn't help because it's a virus not an infection. They're already fully vaccinated so we just have to let it run it's course. I'm also applying a warm compress several times a day to help to clean the gunk out of their eyes. They seem to be looking a bit better.

Radar is still on his antibiotics and it's been causing him to have diarrhea. Some times he steps in it and then gets it all over himself. I think he has one or two days left on the medicine so I hope that soon after he stops that he'll get back to normal again. My vet also said that he most likely started out with a URI and then some how developed a secondary bacterial infection. This morning Sky's right eye is very squinty & goopy. He's been hanging out with the kittens too much. So far the rest of my cats are fine. I hope that all of this will clear up quickly.

Here's hoping and praying that all your babies' eye troubles are over soon and they are back to normal. They are all so lucky to have such a good Meowmie who takes such good care of them!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery