Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Few More New Pics Of My Orange/Buff Cats & Kittens -7-13-12 Radar Is Now Sick

Dear, precious, Radar, I hope you feel better very quickly and get back to eating and drinking on your own...and playing with all your fursibs!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I hope Radar starts improving and feels better. It's no fun feeling sick. Hopefully you won't have to take him in Monday.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Another Radar Update

Radar slept most of the day but he finally started eating more dry food on his own at 8pm and again around 11:30pm. He took his medicine at 10pm and was a very cooperative little boy. Then a bit later around 11pm I couldn't find him because he had finally left his cat cube. He was sitting in the hall and he looked so much better. I picked him up and he didn't feel as warm as he had before so I'm sure that his temp. has gone down. During his 11:30pm feeding he also wanted to eat some canned food but he couldn't finish it all. I think his stomach must've shrunk a bit from being sick but I'm sure in a few days he'll be eating normally again. Reece tried to jump on him to play with him and he just stood there. I don't think he feels good enough to play just yet. I've noticed that Finnegan has really been missing him because Radar's a little bigger than Reece & Rory so he's much easier to play with. The other two scream a lot because Finnegan is too rough with them. Rory's right eye still looks bad and he keeps having white goopies coming out of it. I sure hope that it won't get worse and that he won't break out with an URI. If he does my vet will see any sick kitten tomorrow at 11:30am and I also still have an appt. with her on Tues. at 8am so hopefully if it's going to happen it'll happen within the next few days. Thanks again for all of the prayers and positive thoughts. By the way I think that Radar will grow into a large cat because he's not quite 4 months old yet and he already weighs 5.28lbs. He probably usually weighs more than this because this was from Fri. when all he ate was a tiny amount of canned food all day. Finnegan at 8 months old only weighed about 6.6lbs but I think he's grown a bit and weighs a bit more now.

I so glad Radar is feeling better - please give him a big hug for me . Keeping my fingers crossed that the others don't get sick with this URI and that soon your krew will be happy and healthy.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Thank you for the update, kak! This was the first post I went to when I logged on this morning. I am so happy Radar feels better. It is just awful when one of our furbabies is sick!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Glad to hear he is feeling better. I was worried about you getting him into the vet, but I can see you prevailed. I hope he continues to improve. and the rest, too.

Good health prayers for you and the gang.
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

So glad Radar is feeling better and I hope he continues to improve. And I hope Rory's eye doesn't get any worse either.

Good healing thoughts coming from the East Bay!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

A Much Better Radar Update!!!

Thanks so much everyone. This morning Radar was crying for his breakfast. All three kittens ate their dry and had some canned too. Radar still doesn't want to play with the others just yet but I did see him playing with the ball that's attached to his cat cube. Rory's eye looks a bit better so I hope in time that it'll clear up. So far Reece is still very healthy and he's so full of energy too. I got a call from my vet hospital this morning and they told me that my vet wouldn't be in on Tues. morning so they rescheduled me for Sun. July 22nd at 3:30pm just in case I need it. By then both Radar & Rory should be done with their all of their meds so I'll be able to see if they're fully recovered. Before all of this happened I had scheduled them for health exams on Sun. Aug. 5th at 2pm. Hopefully they won't need to be seen before Aug. 5th. Thanks again.

That's great news! Hopefully all the little kittens will be all better soon.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm glad Radar's on the mend!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am just checking in for an update, and I'm glad Radar is better! What a terrific vet's office, to let you know they are cancelling your appointment but rescheduling you in the same call! Big prayers that everyone will remain healthy
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yay, I'm so glad that he's still improving!!

So how is everybody doing? I hope Radar is still improving.
    Anne

Thanks for asking. Yes, I'd say that he's now back to normal. He eating and drinking well and running around and playing again too. He's almost finished with his medicine. Tonight was the last dose of eye drops so I also hope that Rory's right eye will finally be cleared up. I'm hoping not to need to use the vet scheduled appt. on Sun. I wanted to be able to bring in all 3 kittens together for a multi-pet discount in early Aug. when they're a bit older.

I am so glad that I am seeing this now that poor little Radar is better. These pics are wonderful: such a great decoration in the room- a tree with so many color matching kitties
    I am sure Reece has some Aby in him- the ticked fur tells it all