Thread: Hey check me out my daddy put new pics up of me look in my album signed Braggo

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky

Hey check me out my daddy put new pics up of me look in my album signed Braggo

Hey there to every one just wanted everyone to see how much fun Braggo is he has really been there for me. I still cannot belive this dog stayed in the shelter for over three months he is so smart house broke sit stay and I'm trying to teach him to count now but hope everyone will check out his pics in my album Titled Life With Braggo

Awww, Braggo - what a handsome boy! I can't believe he languished so long either, I think he was just waiting for YOU!

Made this one a little smaller to post it in the thread ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome to PT and Congrats on your new addition!!! Braggo sure is a handsome boy and I'm glad that you were able to open up your heart to a new dog. The pictures of Nike and Sassy were also adorable. I'm sure that they've now found each other at RB and are playing together once again.

You're a handsome boy Braggo!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a handsome fellow and welcome to PT!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)