Thread: Max

Max

Hey Max, I'm very glad to meet you. I don't know how anyone could ever reject a nice looking guy like yourself. I live with three canines that came to me because someone threw them away and they are really fine companions just as you are for your family. All of us in this household get along great with no fussing or fighting, just having fun and loving each other. Thank goodness for your human family and they're lucky because they brought you into their circle of love. Congratulations on being a very fine DOTD.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Hi Max you are such a handsome fella! It's beyond me hiow no one wanted to adopt you. I'm glad your family found you and has given you a good life. Happy dotd!

Hi Max.....It sure was nice to see such a handsome big fellow first thing this morning. I love it when there is a happy ending to a story.
    I am so glad you found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. Love your pictures. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and
    wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Marvelous Max!

Good morning Max! Happy Dog of the Day!!! What a wonderful way to start the day...seeing your BEAUTIFUL face up on the Dog of the Day page, poring over your heart melting pics, having the chance to pay tribute to all that you mean to your family!

I can't believe you're 12 years young, Max! You look and act like a teenager! Must be all of that boundless Golden/Husky/BC zest for life that keeps you SO youthful looking, and young at heart! How anyone could surrender a doggie as beautiful (inside AND out) as you is incomprehensible to me, and to think you were days away from the most unconscionable fate, heart breaking. But oh, what a happy turn of events is was, the day your guardian angel rescuer placed that ad in the paper, and the rest as they say is happy history! Thank goodness for caring forever families such as yours, Max, families who choose to go the rescue route, giving deserving dogs such as you a second chance at a happy life! As your Mom says, there are countless dogs (cats and all sorts of critters) just waiting for that special one to come along, and hopefully your inspirational story will convince others to choose rescue, too! They won't be sorry...just ask your family!
    Thank for starting my day off with a HUGE smile, Max! You're a treasure, and your family so very blessed to have a furkid, a sweet and gentle, loyal and loving best friend in you! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful boy, being treated to all your "golden" heart desires, and more, and here's to many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your humans!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you beautiful, marvelous Max!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Max! You are a beautiful golden California guy! What a wonderful story of rescue, caring and love! I agree with LHCam on two things- I love happy endings, and what a treat to meet such a handsome fellow! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Max

We love Max, what a wonderful, sweet guy and beautiful DOTD!! I'd like to curl up with Max for a snooze right about now Have the bestest day, peace and love

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Max - such a handsome boy you are. You sound so typical of what I love about Goldens - they are such sweet and gentle souls. I'm so glad that you got rescued in time, and made that long cross-country journey to your furever home. Congratulations on being in the spotlight today - and a very special DOTD you are indeed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Max, I'm so glad that you were given a second chance and now have wonderful life. You're such a handsome boy and it sounds like you also have the best personality too. Congrats on being DOTD!!!

Hello Max, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome boy! You are beautiful! I am so glad you found a good home with a loving family. I hope you have many more good years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Marvelous Max!

It's so nice to read about people who go out of their way to help a dog or cat in need...!
    And such a sweet beautiful dog too...Max, I hope that everyday is DOTD for you!