Thread: Hello from Braggo and Tim

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky

Hello from Braggo and Tim

Hello there to everyone hope all is well with everyone and there pets. Well my name is Tim and I just joined this site on the 4th of July at the worst time of my life my number 1 best friend Nike passed and it hurts so bad he was the finest hound to ever live. I went and got me a puppy the day after Nike passed hope folks dont think it was to soon because I am not nor could I ever replace Nike we just had that bond that most folks just dont get. Well anyway my new pups name is Braggo he is 14 months old weighs 71 pds and is a Boxer Blue Heeler mix and me and him well be great together he came from the shelter the only place to get a pet if you ask me . I am married to the most wonderful lady in the world and well be married two years come Dec. I am also a new Grandpaw for the very first time so I am really loveing that. Well I could go on and on about my pets and family but if there is anything that I left out just hit me up so nice to meet everyone

Welcome to Pet Talk officially, to you and Braggo. Everyone who has lost a pet can sympathize, and getting a new one when they are ready.
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Welcome Tim - glad you found your way to the intro section! My name is Ellie and I am owned by the 2 pups you see in my siggy picture and avatar too. I have lost numerous beloved 4-legged fur kids over the years, so I know how you feel, and no one will think bad of you for getting a new dog so soon, to fill that empty space. And kudos to you too, for giving a shelter dog a home of his own. Hope to see you around, and feel free to post lots of pictures. We all love pictures.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Oh dont worry there will be many many pics of Braggo and his family he is really a blessing we have really hit it off already

hello Tim .. i am Miranda from Belgium and i am owned by a adopted small spanish guy called Timmie (since a month)and three cats.I think when your dog is passed away you decide for yerself when its time to get another dog and its not because you have the day after he died another one you will forget him...
    I had a first sheltie for 9 years and when he passed away i bought another sheltie three days later on... when i knew he was ill (the second one) me and the vet decided to sleep him in on theusday one month ago i was the weekend before looking if i should take another dog or not... he had to be small because i cant' lift when its needed heavy dogs i had a recently heartattack and i saw a picture of my little guy and i fell in love with him... so i was already buzy to get the adoption around when i still had my sick dog. it helped me pretty much through my pain of losing my dog.

Timmie is a small shorkie of 1,5 year old and he is founded on a beach of gibraltar (spain) after he was catched they brought him to a deadshelter in algeciras.. and there he was rescued by the organisation (Animal Care Espana)ACE charity .. he was adopted before by people of the netherlands but they dumped him after two weeks.. so he is safe and well here in out small Belgium now

Thanks Miranda60

Nice to meet you and thanks for your support . I dont belive I made a mistake by getting Braggo so soon after Nike's passing matter of fact Nike is probably happy that I saved another puppy from the shelter. And I am happy for you and your new addition to your family sounds like poor little guy has had a rough start well got to go take Braggo out now so talk to you later

Hi, Tim! I'm Emmilia, a new face here... and your thread is one of the first ones I've read in this forum. I can't imagine how devastated I will be if my dog leave me for the rainbow bridge. She's 8 years old now and still a bouncing ball of fur! I believe you and Braggo will have your own great moments to share... Every pet is unique and special!

Go say Hi to my dog, Corel, here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/#Dog-photos
    and my 5 lovebirds, Papao, Pippin, Pence, Pico and Pipo, here: http://emmil.deviantart.com/gallery/31807626
    You know you'll love them!