Thread: Hello Dolly!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Hello Dolly!

What a wonderful surprise when I turned on my computer this morning, and a little black Pom popped up right before my eyes. I thought someone had posted a picture of my old girl!

I really enjoyed reading about you, and how such a little girl filled such a big hole in your pawrent's heart. But that's the way of the Pom - how could anyone not instantly fall in love with such a happy and bouncy little dog? My girl is old now - 16 1/2 - and of course at that age, she sleeps a lot, but when she's not sleeping, then she is still bouncing around and wanting to be the center of attention, and of course - she is always smiling.

So, pretty little Dolly, we hope you have a wonderful day being extra diva-ish as you enjoy this very special day in your honor. May you also have a very long and happy and healthy life with your loving family - just like my girl has been blessed with.

Myndi (and Sparky too) are sending woofs and tail wags your way today. Enjoy your special day!

ETA: Thanks to you Little One, the song "Hello Dolly" has been playing in my head all day. That's not a bad thing tho....
    Hope you're enjoying your day!
    Last edited by pomtzu; 07-09-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Dolly

Hi Dolly....You are adorable. I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how beautiful you are.

Linda in SC

Blog Entries

Dolly

Yes, hafta agree that Dolly is indeed perfection! Loved seeing your wee , black , shiny girl, I adore her! I would babysit for free but imagine I'd probably hafta stand in line eh? Hope the whole family has the best day and that little Dolly is spoiled rotten Peace and love

Good afternoon, Dolly! You are so petite, black and cute! I thought of Myndi and Pomtzu when I saw your picture and I'm glad to see they checked in! Here is a mess of tummy rubs *rubrubrub* and kisses *kiss* for you from me! I hope you have a wonderful day of doing all your favorite things Happy Dog of the Day, sweet Dolly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Pom Dolly!

Hi Dolly! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! What a precious, adorable doll of a yes, "perfect" Pom you are! Oh, your photo lay out has me 'ing from ear to ear! How cute you are; love that toofie grin, those sweet little bent paws, that FACE! My love affair with Poms began one summer, working at my friend's boarding kennel! I opened up a run one morning and who greeted me with a big bounce into my arms but the most precious little Pom named Blackie! Since then, I've been putty in your Pom paws! So "foxy" looking, so smart, so talented (yes you can dance), so packed with personality, so cuddly and loving! Who could ask for more in a pup? And you Dolly are extra all of those things and more, and your family SO very blessed to have you in their lives, bringing them days of endless joy, laughs and love! You're the best!
    Thanks for the big 's cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being treated to all sorts of fun activities, treats, and lots and lots of love!
    Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dolly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Dolly!

OMG - you are too precious, Dolly! I look at your face and just say "Aaaa - how cute!" I'm happy that you are so loved and pampered! Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Dolly!

What an adorable little Dolly you are! Sweetie, I am sure you bring loads of smiles to your family. Well done at mastering so many commands, too. Keep it up, great way to get treats, ya know? LOL Have a wonderful day, Dolly. HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY!!!

Oh My Goodness! I just saw your photo! Dolly, what a cute little girl you are. If you are like my Pom puppy, you are indeed full of energy and there's never a dull moment. I am sure you keep your family entertained. I hope you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh my gosh Dolly, you're so cute! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla