Thread: Martini

Martini

What a delightful ferret you are, Martini! Cute that you prefer to interact with humans over other creatures, and you obviously bring much joy and delight to your devoted guardian. I hope you have a fun POTD celebration with all the attention you deserve, precious Martini!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Martini you're an adorable little big boy. Were you taking a bath in your video? I had no idea ferrets did that. Are sure you haven't been watching cat videos? Happy POTD Martini!

Hi Martini! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud person, as well!
    What an ADORABLE little man you are, Martini! Oh, that picture of you curled up inyour blanket, the expression on your precious face, is heart melting!!! And I couldn't help but notice that your pink blanket matches perfectly, that cute little nose, that sweet mouth of yours!
    What a wonderful guardian you have been blessed with, Martini! I think it's great that despite her/his love for Ferrets, and in light of the fact that you are strictly a people Ferret, she has chosen YOU to be her one and only, giving all of her time and attention to you and you alone! What a very special furkid, a loyal and loving best friend for life she has in you, Martini, a true treasure, and I hope for and her a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration, and many, many more wonderful years together!
    Thanks for the great big, ear to ear smiles, sweetheart! Sending you lots of love, cuddles and kisses from the USA!
    P.S...Your video, all of your photos, are beyond precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Martini what a little heart-stealer you are!!!

I'm still smiling from seeing your adorable pictures. That close-up of your sleeping face is so precious!!! I can tell you are a wonderful friend to have. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Martini

Martini is a perfect little dude, love his name! I really enjoyed watching him yawn and wash his hands and his adorable wee face They don't come any cuter than Martini, what a divine POTD! Have the very best day ever, peace and love from Canada

Martini, you're a little cutie!!! Congrats on being POTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Martini, You are one lucky ferret. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Martini

He is so cute! I love his beautiful fur and adorable face. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.