Thread: Tosca!

Hybrid View

Tosca!

Hello Tosca you are such a beautiful girl. What a journey you had getting to your forever home! Happy dotd to you!
    Last edited by opschick; 07-10-2012 at 07:08 AM.

Beautiful Tosca

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Tosca! It's always a special day when a gorgeous Grey such as yourself is our featured "top dog!" Wow, talk about the "incredible journey!" How far your forever family traveled to welcome you home, a sure sign of just how wanted you were, how loved you are! You sure are living the life of a diva, Tosca, and deservedly so! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of brother Jamey, Dog of the Day, Sept. 20, 2002. What a beauty he was, and I'm sure you and your Mom and Dad miss him terribly.

Jamey:
    http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2002/September/20.html

But no doubt you and Lucas have both helped immeasureably in healing their hearts, filling that empty space in their lives! And about that "touch of grey" in your muzzle! No worries, sweetheart, you're still a "kid," only now hitting your stride, with many years of living and loving to look forward to!

Enjoy a very happy, comfy (napping on the couch), love filled day of pampering, Tosca; celebrating to the max with brother Lucas and your proud parents!
    Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Tosca, and to Lucas, too!
    P.S...LOVE those "stand up" ears!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Tosca

Tosca is such a beautiful doll, I love her pretty brindle coat and her lovely ears of course! Glad she keeps busy keepin' them guys in line, somebody's gotta do it eh? Have a wonderful day, peace and love from Surrey B.C.

Hello, beautiful Tosca! I like your pretty coat and your amazing ears! I hope you are having a wonderful day of celebrating YOU with brother Lucas too Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tosca!

Tosca - you are such a cutie...especially your last pic, of you on the sofa -
    I'm happy that you are living a great life, and have never had to race. It's all about being a happy, bossy dog - lol!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Tosca!

You're a very pretty girl Tosca!!! Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tosca, I just love that marbled coat! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Thank you everyone! I loved being DOTD!

Tosca