Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zöe

RIP Sweet Girl

I looked at your profile pictures and Zoe was a beautiful cat! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. She will always live on in your heart. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by thbaker41 View Post
    So sad to hear of your loss of Zoe. I know what your feeling my number 1 best friend in the world Nike died on the 4th of July 2012 just 4 days ago and Miss Sassy cat passed giveing birth on fathers day so I know it hurts. Man does it hurt but that RainBow Bridge sure sounds wonderful so Zoe, Nike, and Miss Sassy Cat should all meet right there about the same time. Nike just loves cats so they will have a very fine hound to guide them as they explore everything. Well God Bless You And All The Animal Lovers Out There
    I am so sorry to learn of your losses of both Nike and Miss Sassy Cat over the last month. You are right; they are there at the Bridge with Zoe, where you will be with them again, One Fine Day, and ever after. May God bring you peace and comfort.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Zoe is gloriously alive, absolutely healthy, and supremely happy; try to be happy for her even as you cry for yourself. The pain now is all yours; Zoe knows only pure happiness. May Zoe's Creator hold you gently in the palm of His hand, wipe your tears, and lead your heart to peace.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea