Thread: Darling Ember

Darling Ember

Ember what an adorable little darling you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. The 'rattie pile' made me smile!!! I can certainly see how special you are to your mommy. Please thank her for sharing you with us, ok? I hope you and all your little rattie freinds are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've got the cutest little face Ember! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, tiny cute Ember! What a dear picture of you in your person's sleeve! I agree with MoFF about the "pile" of you and your siblings-- it made me smile, too! I hope you are all having a terrific day! Happy Pet of the Day, Ember!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Percious Ember!

Hi there Ember! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and your proud person!
    What a beautiful, simply lovely rattie girl you are! You have stolen my heart, along with your siblings, Yuki and Apollo! What a terrific trio!
    I'm so very sorry to hear of your very sad start at life, Ember. Thankfully you were saved by your human in time, spared the most unspeakable of fates. And oh, how well you have repaid your human's compassion, being the sweetest, most loving and caring of furkids; loving not only to your human, but to your rattie sibs as well! I'm so sorry to hear that Yuki is not well, but how lucky he is to have a sister as caring, as comforting as you! I'm certain your love, your warmth, means the world to him! What a good girl! Your family is so very lucky to have you in their lives, and I can't think of a more deserving Pet of the Day than you!
    Great thanks to your person for sharing your utterly precious little self, your heart melting pics (love the "rattie pile") with us all! My wish for you and Yuki and Apollo is a very special day of pampering, and many more wonderful years with your loving human!
    Cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Ember, and to Yuki and Apollo, too!
    P.S...Keeping Yuki in my prayers!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ember

What a sweet little rat! I love her pretty markings and cute ears. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.