Thread: Sweet SAKURA

Sweet SAKURA

You are so pretty,Sakura, with that flower on your head! You are very much loved by your devoted guardian and rightfully so, with such a charming, affectionate personality. Wishing you and yours a fun POTD celebration doing and eating all your favorite things, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Sakura

Sakura is so amazing and sweet! I love her big soulful eyes! Can't believe she likes the dog I find that amazing! Well, loved seeing Sakura as POTD, sending her beat wishes for a long'happy, healthy life. Peace and love

Precious Piggie Sakura!

Oh, be still my piggie loving heart! What a beautiful wheeker you are, Sakura, inside and out! You "short and curly" coat and calico coloring are exquisite, and oh, that face of yours, the sweetest! Major props to the talented photographer who captured you in all of your guinea pig glory! How lovely you look with that flower adorning your face, and oh, that shot of you in that tea kettle, priceless! Having been on the receiving end of countless wheeker kisses myself, I know just how your person's heart melts when you share some licks and smooches with her! How lucky she is, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you, Sakura, and your babies, the best fur mom!
    Thanks so much for putting a BIG smile on my face, sweet Sakura! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, extra special Pet of the Day celebration, being pampered to pieces; you sure deserve it! (Loving nature as you do, hopefully you're able to enjoy some time in your garden today!)
    Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, sweet Sakura!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sakura what an adorable girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I'm still smiling!!! What fun it must be to have you as a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura is very cute with the flower in her "hair".

Sakura

She is so adorable! I love her cute little paws and sweet ears. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.