Thread: Lucy the Chinchilla!

Lucy the Chinchilla!

Lucy is amazingly sweet. She warmed to us almost instantly. You can tell that she has had a hard life with the bite marks on her ears. We are so happy that we could give her a great home where she will not have to worry about other Chins being territorial with her. She is a bit independent but as soon as she starts to get her scritches and loves she just melts in our hands. That is only fitting since she melts our hearts with her cute little curly piggy tail and her speckled ears. She is a blessing to us and we are trying to be the best blessing for her as well.
    Hello, Lucy! You are so pretty with your cute face and long whiskers, freckled ears and your curly tail! I'm glad you have a new forever home where you are cared about and loved! Your coat looks so soft to pet, please have your people give you a gentle pet or two for me. Have fun bouncing and getting scritches and loves today on your special day! Happy Pet of the Day, sweet Lucy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Lucy, you're the sweetest little baby! Thank goodness you're in a better situation now. Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I love Lucy!!!

Good morning Lucy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Thanks for starting my morning off with the biggest smile, sweetheart! Your photos are beyond heart melting, and I'll be returning to them throughout the day, whenever I need another smile! You are one precious Chin girl (LOVE that curly tail), a beauty inside and out, and SO very deserving of being crowned our very special Sunday honoree!
    I'm sorry to hear you had a bit of a rough start in life, that your first family was no longer able to care for you. BUT, how lucky you were to have found your way to a forever family who will love and cherish and care for you all the days of your life! (Love those ultra deluxe Chin accommodations!) And should you have babies, I'm sure you're going to be the best Mom to your little ones, and that your Mom will make sure they find their way to happy homes, homes as loving as yours! As your Mom says, you are truly a blessing to her, just as I know you feel blessed to have a human as devoted as she! A match made in heaven!
    Enjoy your big day on center stage, Lucy, celebraitng to the max with Chin pals Wally and Orville, being treated to all your big heart desires, and more! Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Lucy, and to Wally and Orville, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Lucy

Lucy is so precious and sweet! I loved seeing her as POTD today, she's so very adorable!! Hope lucy is spoiled rotten and that she has lotsa babies just like her peace and love

Lucy what a gorgeous little chin you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. Your curly tail is so cute!!! I am so happy you are in a safe home with a loving family now. Please thank your loving humans for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Lucy, you are very pretty and sweet, and your ear freckles are adorable . . . gives you character! I hope your POTD celebration was delightful, going from each level of your abode and getting lots of attention, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs