Thread: Maggie!!!!

Hybrid View

Maggie!!!!

I am on vacation and can't sleep and ended up doing some work on my laptop (some vacation, right?)

Anyways, I took a break to check out the Dog of the Day and your super cute face popped up and immediately, I went Awwwwww!!!!

SO CUTE!!!! I think you are adorable!! I always try to guess the breed and then scroll down to verify. And right away, I knew you were a SUPER CUTE TERRIER!!!! I love those terrier types for sure!!!!

Well, dear, sweet girl, have a wonderful day and don't let anything get you down -- you're a terrific terrier and are loved.

CRT

Maggie

Hi Maggie....You are a beautiful lady. The first thing I do every morning when I get up is cut my lap top on to see
    the DOTD. It is so good to see your pretty face first thing and to read your story. I am so happy your family decided to keep you
    and give you a for ever home. Congratulations on DOTD. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Linda in SC

Beautiful Maggie!

Hi Maggie!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a WONDERFUL way to start the morning, seeing your TOO precious face starring back at me...that toofy smile! Sorry, but I don't agree with your Mom! You are one of the prettiest Dog of the Day honorees I've ever laid eyes on! (Honestly, who could resist a Chi x Wheeker!) It's no surprise to learn your heart breaking, heart melting little self turned your wonderful foster Mom into a rule breaker! It was a long time coming, but you are finally living the happy, carefree, love filled life you always deserved, there with your devoted forever family! Great thanks to your dear Mom for her dedication to rescue, helping to give so many deserving doggies such as you a 2nd chance at a happy life!

Thanks so much for starting my day off with the BIGGEST smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love and hugs and kisses to you, precious Maggie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a pretty girl Maggie! It sounds like you charmed your way into staying in your foster home. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cute little Maggie!!!

I am so happy for you Maggie!! I remember the day the dog warden called and advocated for us to save you. I knew you would be hard to get adopted, so many people just look for the cute non-shedding dogs. I also knew that you must be special or he wouldn't have called me, so we took you into our rescue.
    When I picked you up to take your new foster home, I fell in love with you. You were sweet and soooo much character in the tiny little body. Your mom is right, you are like a little guniea pig! I have to say that if she was going to keep one, I am so glad it was you!
    You are beautiful and so worthy of a happy forever home!!! You make all the work so worth it.
    P.S. To Maggie's mom: You are very special too!! Not many people give themselves so selflessly to helping animals. I hope you know much I value you, as a friend and volunteer.

Maggie

With all that i just read about you ,you are beautiful inside and out!

have a great doth!

Maggie

Maggie you are beautiful! I'm on vacation and both of my fur babies are staying with grandpa & grandma. When I read your story it reminded me of my rescued long haired chihuahua mix! She is so sweet but yet crabby and goes for no rough housing or nonsense! Good thing my human babies are 13 & 18!

Thanks for sharing your story!!
    SKAW 💜🐶

Blog Entries

Maggie

Hi there, I think Maggie is a beautiful girl, don't tell her though, don't wanna tick her off or make her cranky Hope the whole family enjoys Maggies special day and special warm wishes to Magster, outrageously charming DOTD!! Peace and love

Maggie, we know who rules the roost at your home. You must be fantastic to get your foster mom to break her rule! So glad you were adopted by her.

Congratulations on being name Dog of the Day today! I hope you've had a grand day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Marvelous Maggie!

Well - Maggie is pretty to me! I can tell by looking at her that she has a lot of spunk too!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for Maggie!

Maggie's a cutie!!!

I love that little face--especially the first photo where she looks like she's spotted a squirrel or something. You can see her feistiness. She's SO cute!!! When I started up my browser back on July 8th and her photo popped up, I laffed and said, "That's the kind of pup I want!" Love her! http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif