Thread: It has been a VERY long time....

It has been a VERY long time....

Hello all....

It has been a very long time since I have been on Pet Talk. A lot has happened since I was on here. The last time I think I posted was when our dog Scruff passed away, almost 2 years ago. I am very sorry that I have not posted in so long. A lot has happened.

I don't even know where to begin. We lost our home due to our landlord filing bankruptcy and not telling us. We are now living in my father-in-law's house (he moved out and let his other son live here and now they moved out so we got to move in). We pay rent but Dave barely is working, things are very slow. We may not be able to stay here long because we found out this house may go in to foreclosure due to the mortgage being a year overdue. Ugh.

We are having many issues with our oldest son, Austin. We are trying all we can to help him and it is a struggle.

We have a foster child named Joe. He is almost 17. He has been with us for a year now.

And...our rescue is facing very hard times. I will be posting a thread in dog general. I ask you all to read it if you can.

So, I am back and I just wanted to say I am sorry for being gone so very long. Things have been...rough, to say the least. There are times I feel very alone and it just...well, it sucks.

I am back and hope to hear from all of you soon.

Tracy~

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

First let me say "Welcome back"!!! I'm so sorry to hear that things aren't going well for you and your family. I hope that in time that things will improve. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care. (((HUGS))) By the way, I now have 11 cats now.

Hi Tracy, good to hear from you. I'm sorry things aren't going well for your family. I hope things start to look up soon. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tracy,

Welcome back!!! Hard times have hit everyone! But you're a survivor and I know you'll weather this stinking storm. Glad to have you back!

You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!

and hugs from

Ploss's Halfway House for Homeless Cats

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!