Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tigger

Tigger

Tigger, you are a wonderful and handsome catboy. And what a life! From being a bottlefed baby to being the beloved family companion for close to 20 years. We are sorry that you had to lose your sister Taylor and we are very sorry you have renal failure now. But I am sure Filou sends blessings from rainbow bridge. He survived his CRF diagnosis by 5 years and we hope you'll do the same.
    Today however there is a day of celebration and I am sure you will get some extra catnip

Terrific Tigger

I am so happy to meet you, Tigger. My boy is 17 1/4 years old, and I have had him since he was 6 weeks old, so I know EXACTLY how you feel about your boy too. I'm sorry he has some health issues now as does mine, he is pretty much blind now, but still kicking like your guy, and mine is still partial to catnip/catmint plants too. Take care Tigger, and I hope you are around for as long as possible for your person to cherish as I do my own boy.

Hello Tigger and Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day! What a lovely boy you are.

I'm sorry you have health problems, but hopefully you can still enjoy life with your mommy for as long as possible. Get spoiled with loving, catnip and treats!

Fister and I send purrs and love.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, handsome Tigger! You certainly don't look your age.

Many kitties live good long lives with CRF, and I am sure your loving mom makes sure you get all the right treatments.

Happy COTD, Tigger, and I hope you get extra catnip and treats today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Congratulations Tigger on being Cat of the Day. You are a very special boy and should be celebrated mightily today. I know you miss Taylor but mommy needs you so stay strong and enjoy all the extra attention you can get. Have a wonderful day sweet boy.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Yopu certainly do not look your age Tigger, I noticed that when My Golden Agers Michael, Princess and Joseph got older that there were certain tell tale signs that they were no longer Kittens or even middle aged Cats.
    You are such a classic Tabby Tigger, and how wonderful it has been for you to spend yopur life with the same family from almos day one.

We are praying Tigger that you have as much time with your Family as you can, and that you have a few more years left in which to be the very best Cat in the world to them.

All of My Found Hotel Cats and Angels are sending a Golden Age MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Wonderful Cat Senior Kittyzen of the Day Terrific Tigger^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Tigger

Tigger is so great, I'm so glad he was chosen COTD!!! Here's to fabulous Tigger with the awsome stripes and to making every second count. Wish I could chopper in a bail of catnip, but please give him a big old smooch from Aunty Connie Peace and love

Tigger

Congrats on COD. You remind of my cat I had named Mikey ( Give it to Mikey he'll eat anything ). He passed over to Rainbow Bridge 8 years ago from Renal Kidney Failure at 17 yo. He too was loved and is still missed. Especially at dinner time though my cat now Bill ( COD 4-26-2010 ) keeps me company while I eat :-).

Blog Entries

Sweet Tigger

What a handsome boy you are Tigger. Please have your Mom go to www.petwellbeing.com and check out "Tripsy". Tripsy is supplement drops, very easy to give, that are for kidney problems in cats, which are very common. Just read the reviews on it, they are great. Have a great Cat of the Day today, and for many more days to come. Congrats!

Blog Entries

tigger

in your old age have a great cat of the day today with honours and love and treats and catnip.. 20120709.0859

Oh, Tigger, what a handsome brown tabby gentleman you are.. You are so regal and distinguished, and then there you are licking your catnip toy! We are sorry your friend Taylor has gone to the Bridge and you have kidney issues now. We hope you have much more time to enjoy with your family who love you so very, very much.. ever since you were a tiny ten-day-old baby!

And I LOOOOOOOOOVE your long, long toesies!!!!!

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family are celebrating all day with some extra snuggling and treats and catnip.

Last edited by phesina; 07-09-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh, Tigger the Tabby! What a handsome, beautiful tabby cat you are! My kitty is 16 now (vet's best estimate) and has been with me since she was 18 months old. I agree with Mon- you are a perfect (purr-fect!) example of making every second count. Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Tigger kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Brave, beautiful Tigger!

Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you beautiful Tigger, from me and my orange boy, Tigg'r!
    What a treat, what an honor it is, having a beautiful seasoned citizen as our VERY special and MOST deserving, Cat of the Day! ( But having spent almost every moment of your near 20 years of life with your person, Cat of a Lifetime sounds so much more fitting!) How lucky your family has been, Tigg, knowing your unconditional love, your devotion, these almost 20 years (though you don't hardly look half your age)! And I know you feel equally blessed, Tigg, to have a Mom, a famil,y as loving and devoted as yours!

Having had 2 kitties diagnosed with CRF, I know how your Mommy's heart sunk when she heard the news. But, thankfully you have a Mom dedicated to doing all in her power to keep you healthy, and between her love and your courage, you're hanging tough! (My Buddy, who left for the RB at age 21 (almost 22), lived 6 years after having been diagnosed with CRF and diabetes!) I know it's not easy for you or your Mom, having to deal with such a serious health challenge, especially after the loss of your beloved Taylor. But what a terrific team you and she make, having each other to lean on, and I have a feeling you've still got a whole bunch of living and loving to do, with many, many more happy times ahead for you and your Mom!

Thank your Mom for sharing your very special story and your precious, precious photos with us all (love those shots of you all decked out in your festive, *sparkly* neckwear), giving us the chance to pay tirbute to the very special boy that you are, and all that you mean to your family!
    Hope you're enjoying a happy, cat nip heavy, love filled Cat of the Day, sweetheart! Sending you lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, beautiful Tigger...CAT OF A LIFETIME!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tigger what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your precious pictures today. You look a lot like my cat Grandma. She is a senior citizen too. I know all too well how precious the days are for us now and your loving human and you too. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest. Please thank her for shaing you with us, Ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tigger!

What a sweet lovable guy you are, Tigger! You are a really great kitty, and I hope that you continue to have wonderful quality time with your owner!