hi everyone,

so here is the scoop. i have a 2 year old mastador named copper, and he is a big dumb lug, but a really good dog until recently. he is refusing to go outside in the back yard at all and is now deficating and peeing in my house but will go outside in the front yard. up until recently he would go out no problems and would never go potty in the house. we have a dog door to the outside so he can go out whenever he wants but if he wont go outside it kinda defeats the perpose. i really have no idea why he is doing it. he is the alpha in our pack of dogs(we have 3 copper, luna(german shephard), and lola( our mix breed mutt) all of the others go outside with no issues except him. its come to the point where i have to put them all out , drag him out (which isnt easy since he weighs 150 lbs) put up a baby gate and then my night stand in front of the door which he proceeds to battering ram until he gets back inside when he has only been out for 2 minutes. i really don't know what to do. he cant go out the front, we have no fence around the front and are on a main street, and he is stupid enough to go running out into it! please help me!