Thread: Changing Avatar

Changing Avatar

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I just wanted to ask how to change he avatar to one of my puppy? I found the edit part, but I couldn't upload a picture, instead it only let me choose the preset ones. There's probably a really simple way to do it and I just overlooked it, but let me know if it's a little complicated? Thanks everyone and I look forward to chatting more with everyone here.

Hope this works, this is my puppy Lola

Now that you are an approved user, you can change it!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, ilovepets10 and hello, cute white and brown puppy Lola! Welcome to PT!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Welcome to PT!!! Lola sure is adorable.

Thank you everyone so much! I think I have figured it out! And thank you for the comments on Lola. She has been my first puppy (we had a family dog growing up, but being the youngest, he was already full grown before I was old enough to remember him.) So of course I had NO IDEA what I was getting into. I had no clue how much mess a pup can make! However, I also did not realize that I was going to fall head over heels for her!

Here is a pic of her when we first got her, tiny little Christmas puppy.

Awww, how could you NOT fall in love with that face? Welcome again, yup - getting a puppy is a crash course in responsibility!
    I've Been Frosted