Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top-Drawer Tofu!

Top-Drawer Tofu!

Or sounds like any drawer she can fit her floofiness into, or a shoe cubby for that matter. She's certainly cuter than any pair of shoes, and for a shoe fashionista like myself, that says a lot. Any way you look at her she's a total beauty!

What a bundle of cuteness and delight you are, Tofu. I love tofu and think it is a great name for you, precious one.

You are utterly enchanting and pose so beautifully for photographs. Who could resist you with your melting blue eyes and stunning coat.

Congrats on being such an adorable COTD, tiny Tofu.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

What an adorable little bundle of fluff you are, dear little Tofu! No wonder everyone in your family loves you so very much.

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight with lots of love and fun and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Good morning, beautiful Tofu! What a gorgeous kitty you are with your dark points, your beautiful blue eyes and your floofy, fluffy coat! I like your ear tufts and your fluffy feeties too You are so smart to keep tabs on all your people, even when they are in different rooms! I bet you're in charge at your house I agree with Romy- you are a bundle of cuteness and delight! Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely kitty Tofu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You are an adoreable kitty, Tofu! Congrats. on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

tofu

what an interesting lttle girl you are.. sweet cat of the day to you.. dear heart.. 20120708.0624

Blog Entries

Tofu

I loved seeing your little wee Tofu today! The photos of her are priceless and she is perfectly adorable in every fluffy, pretty way Smooches to Tofu and good wishes to the whole family, have the bestest day, peace and love

Romy describes you purrfectly Tofu - a bundle of fluffy delight. Love your pictures especially the one of you in the cubby holes ... who needs shoes and stuff when there is a glorious pussycat in residence!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day - enjoy all the treats and loving you want!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

I love this picture -

She's got great eyes

Tofu what a beauty you are!!!

I love your name. It fits you somehow! What a treat to see your pictures today. I love the one of you in the large brandy snifter by the angel. I bet you even make real angels smile.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh My Goodness!! Tofu, you are a beautiful girl--just precious!! I'd like to give you a hug but you probably wouldnt allow it. I enjoyed reading about you and your likes and dislikes. All your photos are adorable. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

What a beauty you are!! I'd love to bury my nose in all that fur!!! Love and kisses to you. Happy COTD!!~

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Yummy Tofu!

"Top drawer," that you are, beautiful Tofu! I don't think your family needed to add any words to your bio.! Your photo "essay," your utterly precious, heart melting, smile producing pictures say it all!!! I've seen kitties nesting in bowls, baskets, boxes and yes, even hanging drawers, but never before an uber sized cognac snifter! You are as beautiful as they come (ahhh, those spectacular blue eyes, that coat, the toe tufties, that priceless expression), and so full of personality! I wish I could pick your soft, furry self up and cover you with a zillion kisses! Well, you are one extra special girl, Tofu, and your family so very lucky to have a best furkid in you!!!
    Thanks for turning my frown upside down, ending my long day with a huge smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved Cat of the Day reign, being loved and pampered to the max!
    Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Tofu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tofu!

What a beautiful lil' lady you are, Tofu! I your pictures...the one of you in a shoe cubby is priceless!
    May everyday be Cat of the Da for you, Tofu!

Tofu, your coloring might be gray but you are definitely not bland. You are very beautiful. My Spunky also like to sit in Cubby holes.

I like the picture of you in the terrarium. I think you are as fine as a glass of wine! I like the way you manage your people and environment, like any cat would!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)