Thread: Buster

Buster

Hi Buster...What a handsome fellow you are. I just love your color. When I was growing up a had a bull dog with your color.
    I would have loved to have gotten you for a present. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

You're a little cutie Buster!!! I love your coloring. That's a really nice picture of you all cozy in bed.
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Buster!

Hi there handsome! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What an adorable Pug x Boston Terrier, a.k.a. "Mini Boxer," you are! Could you be any cuter! A girl could get lost in those BIG brown eyes of yours! Well, you may not have come "as advertised," but i don't think your family would have it any another way! And while you may be on the diminutive side, in stature, in every way that counts your as big as they come...personality and heart! Most impressive to learn you single paw-idly chewed off the side of the house and the sprinkler system! Well, your mischievous antics don't seem to have dampened your family's love for you! After all, with a face as cute as yours, with a heart that big, how could you not be forgiven? What a very special Christmas that was, Buster, the day your human found you "under the tree"! I can't think of a more cherished gift, and your family is so very lucky to have a best furkid, a joyful, life and people loving best friend for life, in you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love and hugs and smoochies to you, precious Buster!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buster!

As soon as I saw your face Buster, I thought -'He looks like a Pug/Boston Terrier mix'!
    And I was right - lol!
    You are so cute - and I love your brindled coat. And you are a smart lil' guy too...even though you chewed up some stuff!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, Buster!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    OMG -- Buster is so adorable. I absolutely love pug pusses - they look so kissable. I'm certain he will grow out of that chewing phase - afterall - that's what all pups do whether we humans like it or not.

Congratulations Buster, on being selected as DOTD today. Hope you get lots of extra lovins and "good" things like treats to chew on, so that you will leave the house and sprinklers alone. Kisses to you, silly boy!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hi Buster, What a cute dog you are! It sounds as if you are a bit of a handful and very energetic like my Sissy. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Buster, such a handsome fellow. I have a friend that has a black pug and you remind me of him. Congratulations on being named Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)