Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lots Of New Picures Of The Kittens & Most Of Their Big Brothers

Wow! What a delight! all those gorgeous orangies
    All your babies are so adorable, thank you for sharing
    astrid

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Beautiful. You may have to change your name to Krazy about Orange Kats.
    That's Radar with the beautiful classic markings? Gorgeous!
    LOL Yes, both Radar & Finnegan have the classic tabby markings. Rory does a little bit but his aren't as clear. He does have the very cute white markings on his nose though. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder View Post
    Reece reminds me of your RB Sunny! Boy there was a lot of nether region sniffing going on! What absolutely stunning markings on Rory and Radar!
    Yes he sure does and this is the reason why I had to adopt him too. I always thought that only dogs did the butt sniffing but in my home all of my cats will do this to each other from time to time. Thanks.

Thanks for all of the nice comments everyone. I'm enjoying my time with them and I hope that Pearl,Ziggy, and Storm will learn to accept or at least tolerate them. Wish me luck.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Whoa! What's your cat count up to now? They ARE cute!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Quote Originally Posted by RedHedd View Post
    Whoa! What's your cat count up to now? They ARE cute!
    I never thought that I'd get into the double digits but I'm at 11 right now. If I adopt any more I think I need my head examined.

I don't know about your home, but your heart's plenty big enough for 11, and that's what's really important, isn't it? for all of your furbabies!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

For you, KAK

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

AAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE orangies!! Since I was 10 I always wanted one and yet never does an orange cat ever show up at my door needing a home. Not that I don't think my cats are pretty but I've always had a soft spot for orangies. Thanks for posting pix!

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

Cute pictures of your orange trio of kittens meeting some of your big kitties.
    Please keep posting photos of them as they get to know all of their big brothers & sisters.
    It will be interesting to see how many cats pile on your bed at night once they get to know each other.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Thanks again everyone. The kittens have now met all of my cats. Storm also seemed okay with them but I think he felt a bit overwhelmed. If he could talk I think he'd say "Oh mom, not again!" Pearl sniffed them and they hissed at her. She didn't seem to like them either. She's also been trying to attack Colby again. Tonight Alani chased her and made her scream. I think that he's trying to protect Colby. She may be staying in my room a lot more often now. Ziggy hasn't gotten very close to them but I can tell that she's not going to like them any better than Alani or Blaze. I bought a few more litter boxes today because I sure don't want litter boxes issues in the future. I now have 2 boxes in my bedroom, 4 boxes in the second bedroom/cat room, 2 boxes in the hall bathroom. and 3 boxes in the living room so 11 boxes total for 11 cats. The 2 in my bedroom will only be used by my 4 older cats though because they're the only cats that are allowed in my bedroom so there will only ever be 4 cats on my bed.

I usually don't shop at Petco very often but I had a 10% coupon and I wasn't able to make it up to Pet Club today. I bought 3 new litter boxes and some litter mats. Two of them are rubber and two are sisal which I like because then my cats can also use it to scratch on. Pearl started rolling on it like it had catnip in it. I think I may buy a few more of these. They weren't on sale in the store but they are on sale on their website. Here's the link: http://www.petco.com/product/115232/...itter-Mat.aspx.