Thread: Precious Piper

Precious Piper

You are just adorable, sweet Piper! Hope you get banana, broccoli and peas to celebrate your POTD status. Very healthy foods and I love them too. I like the picture of you next to the blocks spelling RATS . . . hee-hee! Wishing you a long and healthy life with your devoted guardian, darling Piper! lovel
    Last edited by AvaJoy; 07-03-2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: forgot broccoli
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Piper what a beautiful rattie you are!!!

I am still smiling from looking at your wonderful pictures. The camera loves you!!! I hope you are getting a few extra of your favorite treats today. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us,ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So cute!

What a lovely little girl! You and your sisters are very lucky to have found someone to give you delicious peas!
    Smooches!

Blog Entries

Piper

Wee Piper could not be cuter! Love her name too. She's gonna be one healthy rat eating a diet like that! Was charmed to see Piper today, peace and love from Surrey B.C.

There goes my heart...

Oh, what a precious rattie girl you are, Piper, a heart melter and heart stealer of the highest order! Your photo album is utterly exquisite, enchanting! Props to the very talented photographer for capturing your beautiful self in all of your rattie glory! Then again, I can't imagine you ever taking a "bad" photo! That shot of you munching on that yummy, green morsel is beyond adorable, and I can see you're treated to only the finest in deluxe, rattie accommodations!

I'm so glad you and your entire rattie family were rescued from that awful pet store by the SPCA, finding you all happy forever homes, and oh, didn't you hit the jackpot the day your family welcomed you home, Piper, a home filled with not only human love, but a slew of furry friends to pal around with! Life couldn't be better, and no rattie is more deserving than you, Piper!

Thanks for ending my day with a a big, BIG smiles, sweet little one! I hope you and sisters Lily,Rue and KoKo, are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, filled with plenty of "free range" time, tons of treats, and all the love your hearts can hold!
    Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Piper, and to all of your rattie sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Piper is very cute and the photos are very nice.

Piper

She is just adorable! I love her cute little nose and sweet whiskers. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.