Thread: Black Berry Bunny!

Black Berry Bunny!

Good morning, Black Berry! What a beautiful velveteen rabbit you are! I would love to stroke your wonderful coat -- it looks very super-soft to pet! I like your crown of flowers, too-- perfect for a Rex bunny if you ask me How wonderful that you're such a bunny ambassador, making friends with the kids in your neighborhood! Please have your person give you lots of petting from me today -- some for your doggie-buddy too, please. Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful bunny Black Berry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Black Berry! You're a very cute bunny. You do look very soft! Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful bunny Black Berry!

Hi there Black Berry! Happy Pet of the Day, happy July 4th to you and your family!
    Oh, what a beautiful, soft and cuddly bunny boy you are, Black Berry! Your ultra plush, blackberry colored "double coat" is gorgeous, so velvety! (Yes, I do believe we have uncovered the original "Velveteen Rabbit!") What a heart melting photo your family has included with your bio, you nestled so sweetly in that field of soft, green clover, looking so lovely with that circle of lacy flowers crowning your head! Nice to see a boy as brave as you unafraid to show his feminine side! I can see why your family, and all the kids in the neighborhood, love you so, Black Berry! You're as beautiful and sweet as they come, a character straight out of a children's story book, simply enchanting!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, a safe and happy 4th, and many, many more wonderful years with your devoted family!
    Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Black Berry, and to your doggie bud, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Black Berry what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. You certainly do look like you are made of velvet fur. What a treat to meet you today. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Black Berry

Black Berry is pure magic! The photo in the clover is just like a fairy tale only Black Berry is really real! Excellent POTD, peace and love

Black Berry

What a great rabbit! I love his cute little nose and pretty ears. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.