Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh so Kute Keiko

Keiko!

What an adorable tiny lil' thing! I'm also happy that you were given another chance at a great life!
    Enjoy your new home, and enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Blog Entries

Keiko

Keiko is the best, so happy you saved this angelic wee baby! Just love this little kitten, all the very best to Keiko and the whole family! Peace and love

You are adorable Keiko! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bless you for saving her. She is a little Angel in disguise

Keiko

She is so cute! I love her sweet little paws and beautiful face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Smiles and heartache

Keiko looks like my beloved Samantha must have when she was a kitten. Samantha was an adult who was also just short of being euthanized when she entered my life. After so many happy years with a little black ball of fuzz who so thourougly loved and trusted me, I wish that I could somehow erase all those stupid myths about black cats. They truly are special, all of them including
    Keiko.

Black cats are so pretty and mysterious. I can tell you are going to be a stunner. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I know I'm a little late in reply, but I am the owner of Keiko. She has grown so much, but still remains rather petite. I suspect as a result of being pulled from her mommy at such a young age. Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Here is a recent picture of her to show how much she has grown since then:

Keiko, So beautiful you are. Thank you for giving us an update on this little Angel

Dearest little Keiko, what a gorgeous young lady you are growing up to be! Thanks to your Purrrson for giving us the update!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Keiko, you just look like Belzebuth who was Cat of the Day yesterday-and that means you look really pretty