Thread: Oh so Kute Keiko

Hybrid View

Oh so Kute Keiko

Hi little Keiko girl
    how lucky you have been after such a rough start in life. With 4 weeks you must have been missing your cat mommy when you were dropped of at the pet store. But now you have the best chances in life because purrents who nominate their babies at Pet talk are the best, did you know that?
    We all send kisses and would love to have a long play and cuddle session with you. You will grow up to be a real beauty

Sweet kitten Keiko! What a darling little one you are and how wonderful that your person rescued you! I like your black jelly-bean toes and how cute that you're sticking your tongue out a bit in the second picture! I hope you will have a very long, fun, healthy, joyful life with your caring person Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aw! Happy Cat of the Day, Keiko! Sorry to hear that the beginning of your life was tough, but, I'm sure you're really happy now Your name suits you perfectly! 'blessed, lucky and a happy child' Love your eye color and I feel like hugging those little pawsies!

Congratulations again!

Oh my gosh Keiko, you're so cute! Congrats on being COTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Keiko

You are the cutest kitten! I think, after reading your story, that my next pet will be black. You are going to be a beautiful panther when u grow up!! Love you Keiko.

Thank you for saving this tip-to-toe black beauty!!!

Keiko is so absolutely adorable! Black kitties (and cats of course) rock!

Black cats are so pretty and mysterious. I can tell you are going to be a stunner. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I know I'm a little late in reply, but I am the owner of Keiko. She has grown so much, but still remains rather petite. I suspect as a result of being pulled from her mommy at such a young age. Thanks everyone for the nice comments. Here is a recent picture of her to show how much she has grown since then:

Keiko, So beautiful you are. Thank you for giving us an update on this little Angel

Dearest little Keiko, what a gorgeous young lady you are growing up to be! Thanks to your Purrrson for giving us the update!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery