Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh so Kute Keiko

Oh so Kute Keiko

Hi little Keiko girl
    how lucky you have been after such a rough start in life. With 4 weeks you must have been missing your cat mommy when you were dropped of at the pet store. But now you have the best chances in life because purrents who nominate their babies at Pet talk are the best, did you know that?
    We all send kisses and would love to have a long play and cuddle session with you. You will grow up to be a real beauty

Sweet kitten Keiko! What a darling little one you are and how wonderful that your person rescued you! I like your black jelly-bean toes and how cute that you're sticking your tongue out a bit in the second picture! I hope you will have a very long, fun, healthy, joyful life with your caring person Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aw! Happy Cat of the Day, Keiko! Sorry to hear that the beginning of your life was tough, but, I'm sure you're really happy now Your name suits you perfectly! 'blessed, lucky and a happy child' Love your eye color and I feel like hugging those little pawsies!

Congratulations again!

Oh my gosh Keiko, you're so cute! Congrats on being COTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Keiko

You are the cutest kitten! I think, after reading your story, that my next pet will be black. You are going to be a beautiful panther when u grow up!! Love you Keiko.

Thank you for saving this tip-to-toe black beauty!!!

Keiko is so absolutely adorable! Black kitties (and cats of course) rock!

Keiko

What a little sweetie you are and how lucky to be adopted by someone who knows that black cats are special. Eat up all your noms so you grow into a nice sleek panther cat.

Telling it like it is

What a beautiful little kitty! And thank you for really telling it like it is. It is sadly a growing problem for many reasons - people dumping cats, kittens and dogs off wherever they can, and most often, not with any guilt. I wish vets would step up to the plate and do low cost spaying and neutering but most seem to be in it for the money and not concerned about the serious problem of overpopulation! Citizens think shelters and rescues are there for them personally but they're wrong - they were never created to clean up avoidable problems that humans have created (not sterilizing, not taking their commitment after adoption seriously) - they were created for animals who were lost or for people who, for example, passed away.

Black cats really do have a harder time getting adopted - superstitions? Weird since people often complain about shedding and yet wear a lot of black so what better color! Go figure!

So thanks for taking this little cutiepie in and for helping to educate people in your work. We have a long way to go.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Dear Keiko, what an adorable infant you are! We are so glad you were rescued by this wonderful Purrrrson.

Congratulations on being today's Cat (Kitten!) of the Day! We hope you are having a fine celebration with lots of love and fun and treats. May you live a long and happy life in your fine Furrever home.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

keiko

this sweet little kitten is an example that you must get your animal dog or cat fixed to help slow down them being abandend(sp) or dropped off somewhere.. keiko you are a very special lucky kitty and on top of that to be cat of the day.. this kitty is such a sweet little kitty.. i hope that he grows up to be a knight in shinning black armor.. you are a vey young kitty to have bestowed upon you cat of the day. you a keiko are lucky to be rescued by some one who cares enough to help you in your tiny time of need.. long long black Keiko. loves hugs and kisses to you today kitten/cat of the day.. 20120704.0701

What a Cute Little Black Cat of the Future you are Karmic Keiko and a pox on anyone who would leave a defenseless Little One like you to fend for themselves.
    Thank God you have found your FurrEver Home, and are safe and sound and will never be hungry , lost or cold again.

You are such a Dear Little Ebony Baby and we just know that you will bring good fortune to your saviors for helping you find your place in the sun, and you will pay back a million times fold the love that was bestowed on you when you were lost.

Tubster Panther , Ebony Beau Tubsters One and Two and Ebonite Tubbette are starting Our Found Kitten MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE For Our Newest Little Friend ^^ Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Karmic Keiko^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Keiko! You are just the cutest little kitten and I know you will grown into a shiny, sleek and very beautiful lady. Thank you to the humans who adopted you sweetie; I know you will give them a lifetime of joy and pleasure.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day - celebrate with all your heart baby girl!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

SQUEEEE!!!!!! Barbara, you did say cute in your post title, but there should have been a warning! Keiko is just ADORABLE! Thank you for saving her. She will become a very devoted furkid, that is for sure!

Happy KOTD, Keiko. Wishing you many many years of health and happiness.

ETA:
    Keiko
    A regular Japanese name. Means: Gift from Above, or blessing.

The word 'Keiko' is also pronounced 'Kay-co' not 'Kee-co' like the whale's name.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Keiko what an adorably sweet baby you are!!!

Your sweet pictures made me smile. I am so happy you have a wonderful home and loving family now. I do wish people would get over that silly superstition that black cats are bad luck!!!!! I have 3 myself and consider myself very lucky. After all, there is nothing like fuzzy lovies to make you smile, right? I wish a very long and happy life for you with you loving humans.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cutie Keiko!

Hi Keiko! Happy Cat of the Day, happy 4th of July, to you and your family, cutie pie!
    Oh, what an adorable, painfully precious, fuzzy wuzzy wee one you are (your photo has melted my heart into a puddle of mush), and what a stunning, ebony beauty you will no doubt, grow up to be!
    I'm so, so sorry to hear of your very sad start at life, Keiko! I'm sure whomever left you at the pet center THOUGHT they were doing the compassionate thing, but as your human says, doing so does not guarantee that the homeless will be rescued. Thank goodness your caring and compassionate human stepped in, saving you from the most unspeakable of fates. It's wonderful knowing that for all the days of your life you will be loved and cherished and cared for, and we can only hope that your story encourages others to go the rescue route, saving a life!
    Thanks to your human for sharing your precious self and your inspirational story with us! She/he is so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend in you!
    Enjoy a very happy July 4th Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, and every minute of your truly blessed life!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Keiko!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~