Thread: Mac, our B&G Macaw as POTD!!

Mac, our B&G Macaw as POTD!!

Our 2 1/2 year old B&G Macaw is graced with the honor of being POTD Today!!

Mac is Pet Of The Day!!

Congratulations Mac on being Pet of the Day! I loved reading your story, but loved your pictures even more. Your colors are so bright and beautiful!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hello, Mac and welcome to PT! I enjoyed reading the story of how you came to your forever home and inspired your own line of better bird toys! I don't know a lot about birds, but it sounds like your people have not only your best interests but also those of all birds at heart. How neat that you take vacations with your family--- I bet you have given lots of smiles to people you have met! I enjoyed all the pictures of your wonderful colors! Happy Pet of the Day, Mac!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Mac

Mac is a spectacular bird! Mac is a great name for a male or female and I expect Mac will add color and glee to your lives for many years to come Have the best day all, peace and love

Mac what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved loved loved seeing your pictures today. My favorite is the one of you with your feathers all stretched to the ceiling. You look like you are dancing. No wonder everyone you meet is enchanted with you. Am am just from seeing your pictures. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.
    Please thank your daddy for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mgnificent Mac!

Congrats Mac! Happy Pet of the Day to you, gorgeous! So nice to hear from your proud parent today as well, and welcome to Pet Talk!
    What a stunning Macaw you are, Mac! As others have said, your photos, highlighting your spectacular, brilliant coloring, your magnificent wingspan, are simply breathtaking! I so much enjoyed reading all your wonderful life, Mac, how you and your family came to find one another. You were desitned to be together! You big birds, as I've learned here on Pet Talk, sure do know how to live large, and what an adventure filled, action packed life is yours, be it at home or traveling the country! (I can just imagine what a huge hit you were with the visitors at the Grand Canyon!)

And good on your very responsible, caring Mom and Dad for researching safe and appropriate toys for you big birds! I just know their "Feathered Monkey" line of Parrot safe and friendly toys and accessories is going to be a huge hit with your Parrots pals and their families!
    What a wonderful life awaits you, Mac, and how blessed your parents are to have a best feathered friend, a loving companion and traveling pal, in you!

Thanks for the BIG SMILES, Mac! Hope you and your family enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day, celebrationg your well earned day atop Pet Talk's top perch! Love and gentle cuddles to you, magnificent Mac!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're just gorgeous Mac! Congrats on being POTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Mac, not only are you beautiful, you are quite the ham! I'm glad you found your forever home!

Congratulations on being named Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Mac

Wow, he is such a beautiful bird! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.