Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colby's Birthday Presents!!!

Rory, Reece and Radar, love the names!!! On to more pics!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Excellent names! I was going to name Sam, Rory, since it is Irish for Red! It's actually part of a very long name for him, his actual name!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatepuppy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Excellent names! I was going to name Sam, Rory, since it is Irish for Red! It's actually part of a very long name for him, his actual name!
    Thanks. I hope to be able to take some more pictures of them tomorrow. I may also let them out in the main area to sniff and explore. Right now people are setting off fireworks so I didn't even want to take a chance in letting them out tonight. Some of my older cats are getting scared.

awww!!!! what a cute orange trio!!!! they're so gorgeous

please give each one a bunch of kisses from me
    astrid

Kak, it looks like you have orange fever! I thought that Gini was the one who lived in the house of orange but you have her beat now!
    All 3 of your new orange boys are adorable.
    I love the names, Radar with the big ears, Rory who looks like a little lion and Reece who reminds me of peanut butter cups.
    Please keep posting pictures of your new little ones as they get to meet their fur brothers & sisters.
    Your home is overflowing with orangie cuteness!
    (Please update your signature with all of the orange cats and their names so it is easier for us to tell them apart)
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Quote Originally Posted by Vermontcat View Post
    Kak, it looks like you have orange fever! I thought that Gini was the one who lived in the house of orange but you have her beat now!
    All 3 of your new orange boys are adorable.
    I love the names, Radar with the big ears, Rory who looks like a little lion and Reece who reminds me of peanut butter cups.
    Please keep posting pictures of your new little ones as they get to meet their fur brothers & sisters.
    Your home is overflowing with orangie cuteness!
    (Please update your signature with all of the orange cats and their names so it is easier for us to tell them apart)
    Thanks. Yes, I'll try to make a new signature soon.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post

Just what I wanted for my birthday. Three liddle brothers. [grumble]
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Tracey, you are one wonderful lady - giving so many beautiful cats a loving home with good care.

I would have added to my cat population especially after losing Rascal, but my older brother lives with me now and he is allergic to cats. We have had some rough moments because this home is Annie and Emma's and it was before my brother arrived.

I think he would be thrilled if I were to rehome my kids - but it isn't going to happen - but getting another would create an even greater problem for my brother so I cannot do it.

Yes, all of those orange babies are wonderful and you truly are entitled to The House of Orange.

xxoo to you Tracey.

Thanks again Liz and Gini. Colby actually does like them. Finnegan has become the leader of the 3 kittens. I just hope that he won't show them any bad things to do. Since there's no one here to stop me from adopting more kittens or cats, I have to be the one to stop myself from doing it. I still can't believe that I've now adopted 5 new kittens this year.

Cats are addictive little creatures, aren't they? Oh well, they're better than booze!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!