Thread: Meet Eko

Meet Eko

Eko is my 1.5 year old pitbull. He loves the water and I couldn't resist filling up the pool yesterday when the temperature was well over 100! After about 20 minutes, he was ready to go back inside and take a nap.

What a handsome boy! He looks so happy with a pool to play in! You can just see his energy and enthusiasm in the pictures! Typical Pittie - in the first image he looks handsome and noble, and in the second - like the goofball we know he really is!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, Eko! I like the first picture of you being handsome and I especially like the pictures of you enjoying your swimmy pool and the sprinkler! Welcome to PT!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you! He is definitely full of energy. He's non-stop sometimes. I wish i had the energy that he does! You can't touch the hose without Eko waiting and ready to get in the way and have some fun. And yet he hates baths! Silly pitbull.

Eko is a handsome boy! Looks like he loves water!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla