Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello hello from Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda60 View Post
    ps: is there a topic to post some pictures of yer pets?

You may post your pictures in every topic here!! I love that!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Hi Miranda, and welcome to PT! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. I'm another European, and I know Lut quite well. Look forward to hear more about your pets. I love your grey cat!
    I see you are from denmark copenhagen?? a few years ago i was in copenhagen only on the airport and from there by train to Randers in Jutland...
    last time i was around vejle .. i had a friend living in Borkop... and i was visiting her a couple of times...

Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk Miranda!

I know you will enjoy it here.

I have 6 cats. I'm changing the signature graphic so you won't see much below.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

two sleepers....

Welcome to Pet Talk Miranda!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I am from Old Hickory TN but now live in Bowlinggreen Ky

Welcome From Braggo And Tim

Hello there fellow animal lover glad you joined the site I myself am kind of new here also and I have found that everyone I have talked to on here are really nice folks that just love there pets as much as I do so it seems we should fit rt in. Well I live in the state of Kentucky but am from the great state of Tennessee which both of them are in the southern part of the United States. And I have been married now for almost two years. And my son just gave us our first grandbaby little miss Bridgett Olivia Baker she is almost two months old now well once again glad you joined and Timmy is to cute