Thread: Hi Mini Jiang

Hi Mini Jiang

Mini Jiang.....You are a special little lady. You are so pretty. I have not heard of your breed before. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Mini Jiang, you're a pretty girl! I've never heard of your breed before, very interesting! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Mini, What a cute dog you are! I enjoyed reading about you; your breed is new to me. It sure sounds as if you have a good home and are loved. In the photo you look as if you are having a great time in the water. I hope you and your family are together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Lovely Mini Jiang!

What a VERY special lady you are, Mini Jiang, not only beautiful on the outside (so adorable), but all heart on the inside, and the bestest friend a human could EVER wish for! It's no wonder your person is so very proud to call you his/her own, his/her #1!
    I had never met a Tu Gou before you, Mini Jiang, and for sure I am now a fan for life! Thanks to your person for including with your bio., a bit of background regarding your noble, historic breed, and that adorable, simply fabulous feature photo! Oh, what a life!
    Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day honors, sweet girl, being spoiled to the max!!!
    Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Mini Jiang!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Mini Jiang

It was a very special treat to meet Mini Jiang today! A very unique and wonderful DOTD indeed! Wishing the whole family health and happiness, peace and love

Mini Jiang!

What a great way to begin the month...you are such a lil' cutie, Mini Jiang! Have a great time being Dog of the Day!

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.
    Thank you for sharing Mini Jiang's interesting story and beautiful picture Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette