Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ms drama queen

Blog Entries

ms drama queen

you indeed are a queen.. dear drama queen.. you really look special.. and you are special. happy cotd to you sweet heart.. 20120630.2303

Hi little Drama Queen, I am sure you and your sister Vicious Beast have some hidden secret names (as in T.S. Eliot's poem) that show your true character and majesty.
    You are such a beautiful lady and it is obvious that your loving staff has the task to take excellent care of you. As a matter of fact they should feel honored
    What I cannot understand is how a shelter can plan to euthanize a young and healthy kitty like you. I am so glad you survived and became the happy girl we see now.
    Have a wonderful day plus extra celebration treats and pets

Drama Queen is all Siamese... she is very loud and vocal, which is how she got her name. She sleeps between my legs every night and is always looking for a lap to lay on. She even expects you to hold her tail so she can clean it. And she always rewards good pets and scratches with head butts. Drama Queen is also very motherly to her younger sister, Vicious Beast. It took a while for those two to get along, but now Drama Queen is always checking up on her and takes time to clean her ears. She also loves to sleep all day in our linen closet.
    What a beautiful kitty! Talkative, busy and smart! Drama Queen, I would love to help you with your tail or make a lap for you! I think you are gorgeous, I'm very glad that you were rescued from the shelter! Have a wonderful day of chatting with everyone, helping sister-kitty with her ears, receiving petting and a nap in the closet! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Drama Queen deserves to live in the lap of luxury!

And it sounds like that's yours! Happily her dramatic script ended happily and not tragically. But Vicious Beast??? Gives one pause (or paws.) Would like to see what this girl kitty looks like and hear her story. But perhaps it is too frightening to trey to get her to pose?

Dear Ms. Drama Queen, what a gorgeous Siamese you are! Of course you are a Drama Queen.. it comes with the territory, doesn't it.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Vicious Beast and all your family are enjoying a day full of celebration.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Drama Queen, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl. For short, I think I'd call you DQ or Queenie as no doubt you are queen of the house. You certainly were lucky to be adopted and no doubt you have a good home and are loved. I enjoyed reading about you and I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Drama Queen indeed! What creative names you and your sister have! But well earned it appears. I do love your beautiful blue eyes and your intelligent little face!

Congrats to Drama Queen...our Cat of the Day!!

Gorgeous Drama Queen!

Happy Cat of the Day to you (not so diva-ish) Drama Queen, and to your (not so vicious) sister, Vicious Beast! (Someone's Mom has a sense of humor!)
    What a gorgeous, typically chatty, Meezer girl you are, DQ; so stunning in that chocolate and cream colored coat, and oh, those sparkling eyes of yours are stunning!!! It's so upsetting to think that a girl as beautiful and personality packed as you was "this close" to being PTS. Thank goodness for your guardian angel, she/ who guided your forever Mommy to you, and just in the nick of time! You and your sister, Vicious Beast, make for one precious pair, one dynamic duo, the best of buds, and your Mommy SO very lucky, doubly blessed, to have two such precious furkids to call her very own!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I wish for you and sister Vicious Beast, a very happy Cat of the Day bash, a day of all out pampering...You both deserve it!
    Love and cuddles to you, beautiful Drama Queen, and to sister Vicious Beast, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Drama Queen

So happy you rescued Drama Queen in the nick of time (phew!) Hurrray, what a beauty she is! Smooches to the Beast as well, peace and love. Have a wonderful day

Drama Queen what a heart-stealer you are!!!

Any girl as stunning as you who beat the odds, has the right to be a bit of a drama queen. I can't believe how close the world came to losing your beautiful light. I hope you and your loving family enjoy each other for many many years to come. Let your beautiful life light shine, ok?

Congrautlations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drama Queen!

You were sooo lucky when you were saved! (I still can't fathom why you'd be euthanized)...Anyway, you are enjoying the life you deserve, your Majesty! May everyday be COTD for you, pretty lady!

Congrats Drama Queen, for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Her Royal Dramatic Majesty

What a regal Siamese beauty So glad for her rescue and that she and Vicious Beast (is she really vicious?) have such a happy, loving home! Congrats to Drama Queen for being today's Cat of the Day, and wishing Her Sapphire-Eyed Highness and all her Royal Family many happy, healthy years together!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Congratulations to beautiful Drama Queen on being today's Cat of the Day!
    I don't think you are dramatic, you are just being a Meezer!
    I'm so happy your owner rescued you and gave you the perfect home to rule!
    I would love it if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more photos of you and your sister Vicious Beast too.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Drama Queen you are one lucky beauty! Your family sure is lucky too! I'm so happy you have a home to rule and lots of love given to you. Congrats on being COTD!