Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Severe Weather across OH

Yikes! I'm glad you and Sasha are ok!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

No words except I am so glad Sasha and you and the lady are all right! I hope you all have a safe place to stay.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I didn't see this until just now...and I know it is a week late!

Toledo did not get hit by the storms last Friday. The north side of Findlay was also pretty much spared, though my parents lost a few tree limbs at their house. Christy said her power flickered, but that was it. As of last night, as least part of south Findlay was still without power. With 100+ degree heat all week, I can't imagine how hard that has been!

Anna also lost power on Friday. I believe they got it back early this week.

Lat weekend we went down to the NASCAR race in Kentucky. We thought nothing of it, not realizing how severe or wide spread the storms had been. We tried 3 places to get ice for our cooler before we got any. Then coming home, we were going to stay with Mark and Anna. Since they did not have power, we thought we'd get a hotel room. There were none to be foind from the north side of Dayton all the way to Findlay, so we ended up driving all the way back to my parents in Findlay. It was unreal to see the trees down all the way down I-75.

We had some severe storms here in Toledo on Thursday. There were some large trees down, a large tranformer blew and caught on fire and much os Sylvania did not have power over night Friday. What a week for the power crews!