Thread: Laika

Laika

Hi Laika.....What a very beautiful lady you are. I just love that black hair. I bet you are a joy to have.
    It sounds like you are loved very much. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Oh Laika, what a beauty you are! I've always thought Flat Coateds were so pretty! You sound like a good girl.
    Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations on being the dog of today!
    Rocky the Boston Terrier Dog

Lovely Laika!

Hi Laika in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you! We don't often have a Flat Coated as our featured honoree, so it was quite a treat to open up Dog of the Day and see your beautiful self up on the big screen!
    What a warm, wonderful, loving forever family you have been blessed with, Laika, and how lucky are your people, having a beautiful beautiful furkid, a loyal and loving companion in you! Just as your proud young person says, you and they make for a perfect match; better together and best friends for life!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a HUGE SMILE, Laika! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, beautiful girl, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Laika!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, pretty Laika! Your coat looks so smooth and soft to pet! Please have your family give you some extra petting from me today. I would love to walk with you and your people. I got to meet you and find out what a terrific life you have with your family. Happy Dog of the Day, Laika!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Laika

Laika is wonderful, I love her beautiful black coat! Have the best day, peace and love

Laika!

What a lovely sweet girl you are, Laika! Have fun being Dog of the Day - you deserve it!