Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oskar the great

Blog Entries

oskar the great

your pix just come up and i was waiting for the next cotd to see who it might be and its a grey kitty call oskar.. so oskar the great is cotd coming up for the next 24 hours.. dear oskar your a real sweet heart and a happy kitty to see and view as cotd.. happy honours to you and enjoy your special status as cotd for all of us to see and view and give good wishes too.. you a very pretty kitty and you desrve to be cotd for us.. thank oyu oskar for showing yourself off as cotd.. 20120701.2338

Oskar

Such a handsome boy; love the sink picture (and you have a very nice bathroom too) Happy COTD, buddy!

Oskar, you are a very handsome boy with your lovely blue furcoat. I love the third picture of you as it looks as if you are winking with your beautiful golden eyes.
    And you have a great boyish face. Plus you seem to be a very good kitty- so we are sure you deserve the honor of being Cat of the Day very much. Congratulations!

Oskar should get an "Oscar!"

He certainly is an Award-Winning kitty as our COTD! What a gorgeous guy, and what a beautiful plush coat, looks like a cuddly teddy bear! Enjoy!

Blog Entries

those eyes

i love those copper eyes that oskar has.. 20120702.0851

Oh my goodness - those stunning eyes and that sink pic - I would just have to give your plush tummy lots of rubs! Happy COTD Oskar, and I hope you get lots of brushes to play with, and your favourite treats!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hello, Oskar! What a gorgeous kitty you are! I love your plush blue-grey coat and your amazing golden eyes! I would love to stroke your coat- it looks very soft to pet! Happy Cat of the Day to you, most handsome Oskar!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Oskar

Oskar is a delight to behold! Excellent pussycat and a lovely COTD, peace and love

Oskar what a handsome fellow you are for sure!!!

What beautiful golden eyes you have. I hear you are a good cat. I sure wish you could give my rowdy bunch a few pointers on how to be good. They sadly need them. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD handsome Oskar!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Oskar, what a fine handsome Cat of the Day you are! That luscious grey coat and those beautiful orange eyes.. absolutely gorgeous!

We hope you are having an extra-fun day of celebration, with a brush to play with and lots of water to drink. Your Purrrrson loves you very much, and we can see why!

Congratulations, Oskar!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oskar!

Wow...which was my reply upon seeing your very cute face, Oskar! I can tell that you love taking pictures...and lying on your back - lol!
    You have a great life - owners who love you, a garden all of your own, great 'brush' toys...!
    I know that you will be enjoying your status as Cat of the Day today!
    Auf Wiedersehen!

13. Indeed Oskar - you look like a plush teddy bear (teddy cat??) who I would just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to cuddle! I cannot decide with of the last two photos I like best...you seem so full of character and silliness!

So here's to Good Boy Oskar our... Cat of the Day!

Beautiful Oskar!

Hi Oskar! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! You sure know how to mug for the camera, Oskar! Those sparklng, copper colored eyes, that "come hither" look, could melt the hardest of hearts! And your thick, plush coat just begs to be petted!

What a wonderful way to end my long day, Oskar; reading all about your happy life, being treated to all of your precious, precious pics! Your closeups are utterly swoon worthy, and while we all know how kitties love to nest in the bathroom sink, your pose is priceless! How comfy can a kitty get?
    Your family loves you SO very much, Oskar, and understandly so! You're everything a family could for in a kity furkid, and so much more!
    Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of celebrity, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Oskar!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a hansome boy! Those eyes are amazing. Your beautiful cat reminds me of a grey cat I had growing up and his name was Oscar! He was a special guy too! Happy COTD!