Thread: Aniston- Hooded Fancy Rat- June 29th Pet of the Day

Hybrid View

Aniston- Hooded Fancy Rat- June 29th Pet of the Day

I am one proud momma! My Aniston is Pet of the Day!
    But then again, she is a winner in my book every day!

To learn more about Aniston, and my other 6 rats, feel free to visit my blog!
    http://ratwhisperer.blogspot.com

Awesome Aniston

Aniston, it was fun reading about your charming behavior. You are a girl that knows what she wants. I don't know what hooded beige means, but you are beautiful.

Congratulations, Aniston, and enjoy your day as Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Blog Entries

Aniston

So glad Aniston made POTD! She's an awsome rat, so smart and pretty! Hope Aniston, her roomies and her peeps are livin' large today, peace and love

Aniston what an adorable girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your darling pictures today. I'm still smiling!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us, ok? I hope you are enjoying your special day to the utmost.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Aniston!

Hi Aniston! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful girl! Your photos, like you, are simply exquisite, Aniston, and my heart melted to mush as I read your human's very touching tribute to her best buddy. Oh, how Mommy loves her beautful rattie girl, and understandably so; beautiful on the outside, and equally as beautiful in heart and spirit! No big surprise to learn you're her inspiration, literary and otherwise! I don't think there's a more loved rattie on the planet than you, Aniston! How lucky your Mommy is, having a best furry friend, a loving companion in you...your rattie cage mates, too! And after visiting your fabulous blog, "The Rat Whisperer," after watching your precious videos ("the shirt" is too funny...me think you're trying to drag that shirt AND you Mom into your cage), I too am inspired by you; inspired to one day be a rattie Mom to a girl as special as you!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet girl, celebrating in high style with your Mom and rattie mates, being spoiled rotten!
    Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Aniston!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aniston

She is such a cute rat! I love her whiskers and sweet little nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.