Thread: Scarlett the SIE Parrot

Scarlett the SIE Parrot

Hello Scarlett, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful bird. Your colors are outstanding; your reds take my breath away. I am glad you have a new home where you will be given more attention and care. It sounds as if you are off to a good start with your new family. I hope all of you have many good years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Stunning Scarlett!

Greetings Scarlett! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a breathtakingly beautiful SIE you are, Scarlett, and with your brilliant red coloring, so perfectly named!
    I'm sorry to hear your first human was no longer able to care for you, but lucky you, finding your way to home and humans so committed, so devoted! You've only been with your forever family for a very short time, Scarlett, but there's no doubt you've already won over their newbie hearts (the humans if not the dogs)! And I have every confidence that with time, that bond of love and trust you and your Daddy have already begun to forge, will only grow stronger and deeper! I'm so happy for you and your people that you found your way to one another, and wish for you all, many, many more happy years of shared learning and loving!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, and every minute of your wonderful new life! (Hope you get treated to some extra "scarambles" today!)
    Lots of love and gentle skritches to you, beautiful Scarlett!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-27-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Scarlett is really a pretty bird. I have never seen a bird with this coloring. I love that she is settling in and starting to be talkative. I'm glad she found a nice home with loving parents.

Enjoy your day sweet Scarlett.

Blog Entries

Scarlette

Scarlett, our beautiful POTD!! I have complete confidence that pretty Scarlette only needs a bit'o time and she'll be so fine with everyone and every little thing Just another wonderful member of the family. Doin' good dad, smooches to the lovely Scarlette, carry on. Peace and love

Scarlett what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your gorgeous pictures today. You certainly made me smile. I'm sure, in time, you and your daddy will be best buds!!!! It sounds like you are well on the way what with you riding around on his shoulder and whistling with him. I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gasp!* Scarlet, I have never seen a bird as colorful and bright as you are! My goodness, you are a stunner. Welcome to your new home, I am pleased to read that you are settling in. Give it some time, new sights, sounds, scents, and routines, but I am sure you will catch on. And a puppy dog to tease - er, I mean talk to! He hee.

Wishing you some nice rubs on this special day as Pet of the Day, and best wishes to you.

Scarlet

What an amazing parrot! I love her beautiful colors and cute face. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Hello all, sorry for being a day late! I didnt realize there was a forum on this site too haha. Thank you all for your kind words and wishes, Scarlet and I appreciate it!

She is doing really really well. She likes it here and is really fitting in. This is actually her 3rd home. Her first 10 years were with a lady who was one of those pet hoarders and had Animal Control called on her and all her animals taken away.....the second lady (lady I got Scarlet from) had her for 8 years and she took good care of her. It was her husbands bird but they got divorced and before the lady moved out, Scarlet bit her (ex)husband down to the bone and he didnt like that. Now the lady is moving in with her boyfriend and he dosent want a bird or the mess....poor lady, she cried when I left...But she is really happy that Scarlet is going somewhere that will take care of her. She also knows that I had birds growing up and knew how to care for them. This was a crazy opportunity for me, I got Scarlet and her huge Macaw cage (house ) for free just for being a good home and a friend of her neice.

Anywho, she is with me now, with some new toys, tons of fresh fruits and veggies and lots and lots of love!
    Again, thanks for all the kind words and wishes and I look forward to seeing wonderful companions at their best!

Kristopher

Glad for the update, thanks!
    I've Been Frosted