Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Butters

Beautiful Butters

Butters, your long, black coat is so shiny and healthy. You are such a gorgeous cat I do not think you are fat in any way. Your peephole behavior is just as eccentric as each of my cats. That's what makes cats so endearing. I'm glad you met your forever family so young.

Congratulations, Butters, and have a fantastic day as Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

What a handsome blackie you are! I love your plume of a tail. Who's your little friend you're wrestling with?
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh, Butters! You are so shiny, black and gorgeous! And smart! I enjoyed reading about all of the things you like to do! I'm curious about your wrestling partner too I don't think you are chubby, I think you are absolutely purr-fect! I can tell how very much you are loved. Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Butters!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear beautiful, shiny Butters, what a handsome ebony boy you are with flowing fur! And it looks like you have a little pal to play with, too, in that one picture. You don't look overweight in the pictures, but you want to keep your slim, trim self to stay healthy. Sounds like you are getting some good exercise, what with jumping up at the peephole and chasing the laser light spot.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you, and your little pal too, are having a fun-filled day of celebration.. Maybe your Meowmie will even wash her hair so you can suck on it and roll over on it!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Butters, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome boy. You dont look fat to me; you look good and healthy. Who is that cat you're playing with? I think it's real and not a toy. I enjoyed reading about the things you like to do and it sounds as if you are one busy cat. No doubt you are loved and have a good home. I hope all of you will have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Wow say Tubster Panther , and Ebony Beau Two say yet another Black Cat of the Day.
    Its a great day for Black Cats when they are Cats of the Day as Black Cats are such maligned Cats , bringers of bad luck.

You are such a Great Cat Butters , and we Black Found Hotel Cats along with our Cat Companions would love to visit you and samp;e some Southern Cooking!!

All The Black Found Hotel Cats and Friends are sending our combined MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Bodacious Butters.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

So much to love!

But Butters is not that big and he does boast an extremely beautiful long, floofy tail and a glossy coat. Please don't tease him or call him names - he might develop a complex, or would that be a catplex?

Butters - what a gorgeous long lean kitty you are! Your coat is SO shiny! I think you keep fit by wrestling with your fursibling! That last pic of you - sending many tummy rubs on that fluffy fur! Happy COTD, Butters! I hope you get especially spoiled today.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries

Butters

Butters sure is a fine lookin' COTD!! Happy to see him, hope his blackness has a great time today! Peace and love

Butters what a stunning ebony girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your pictures and meet you today. You certainly look content. I hope you are enjoying your special day by beeing just a tiny bit spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

mr butters

you pretty kitty.. nice big long furry baseball tail. with a tail like that he couldnt miss one coming. happy cotd to you mr butters . have a good one 20120629.1114

Beautiful Butters!

Congratulations "Your Blackness," on being crowned our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day! What a gorgeous hunk of feline perfection you are, Butters, from the top of your sweet head to the tip of that magnificent tail!
    I so enjoyed reading your human's very entertaining, love filled tribute to her/his beautiful and loving, sweet and adorable (but not fat), best friend! As others have said, you look to be just the right weight to me (though I too have a noisemaker, a "fat steps" kitty so I know how that goes)! Just as your person says, Butters, a person couldn't ask for more in a feline best friend, in looks or personaity, and I hope for you and your family, many, many more happy, goofy, love filled years together!
    Thanks for the smiles and the laughs, Butters! Enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day, celebrating with your sweet kitty pal and humans...being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Butters!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Butters!

What a pretty, funny boy you are, Butters! I love your coat - gorgeous! Hey - you'd be gorgeous even if you had a short coat! (And for the record, you are not fat)...
    I like your antics too - too funny and cute!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Butters!

What a bundle of adorableness you are, Butters! I loved reading about all your antics and looking at your photos. You have a tummy that is crying out for a rub - wish I could be there to do that, Butters, you handsome boy.

Congrats on being COTD, beautiful Butters!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Congrats on being Cat of the Day handsome Butters!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana