Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool Fuzzbuttz

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens

Cool Fuzzbuttz

In the hot weather, The Fuzzbuttz really enjoy a cool treat now and then. Sparky LOVES freeze pops, and of course ice cream and yogurt too. Finicky Myndi just wants ice cream. I took these pics of them last week, enjoying their cool treats on a hot day. Of course it was cool in the house, and they reminded me that they didn't appreciate having to go outside in the heat for anything, so I rewarded them for their inconvenience.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YUM.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	902.3 KB 
ID:	54016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	More yum.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	908.2 KB 
ID:	54017Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All mine.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	953.7 KB 
ID:	54018Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Still all mine.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	964.8 KB 
ID:	54019Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slow down Spark.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	528.1 KB 
ID:	54020
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Very cute. I bet they enjoyed their treats. Casey used to love yogurt too!

Hello, cool Fuzzbutts enjoying a sweet treat !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    so I rewarded them for their inconvenience.
    Spoken like a true PT mom, ha haaa. I see they have you well trained, Ellie! Next, you will be making grocery runs just for them!

Does Sparky get a sugar high from those freeze pops and start running around? LOL Myndi has more specialized tastes, and of course Sparky shares in that as well, smart guy! I enjoyed these pics very much, thanks Ellie!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Spoken like a true PT mom, ha haaa. I see they have you well trained, Ellie! Next, you will be making grocery runs just for them!

Does Sparky get a sugar high from those freeze pops and start running around? LOL Myndi has more specialized tastes, and of course Sparky shares in that as well, smart guy! I enjoyed these pics very much, thanks Ellie!
    Special grocery runs - yup - did that last weekend. They get chopped boiled potatoes and a canned veggie in with their food, and I was out of potatoes, so had to go in town and pick up a bag. If it had been something I needed, it would have waited till my next regular shopping trip!

No - no sugar high, since he doesn't get a whole pop. He's comical the way he eats them - he starts out licking, then ends up biting chunks of it off. He does the same if I make him a small ice cream cone - starts out nicely licking, then ends up biting off chunks of ice cream. Myndi has much more refined manners tho, and will only lick her ice cream from a bowl!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

Special grocery runs - yup - did that last weekend. They get chopped boiled potatoes and a canned veggie in with their food, and I was out of potatoes, so had to go in town and pick up a bag. If it had been something I needed, it would have waited till my next regular shopping trip!
    Yepper... if it's something for me, it waits; if it's for the cat, out I go

Sparky and Myndi Hugs from one of your many admirers,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

It looks like a few pups might be spoiled rotten!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

This made me think of something - if your dog gets sugary treats, make sure you do brush their teeth, as they can be as prone to cavities as people can. So sorry, Sparky, but I figure'd I'd better tell mom this!
    I've Been Frosted

RB Maggie and RB Rose loved ice cream.

Cute pix. They do tug at our heart strings.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm laughing. Heaven Forbid if I should run out of cat food or dog food. I make sure I keep a big supply on hand for Luke cat as I order his online. I shudder to think what would happen if he did not have his food LOL. I would have to go to a pet store 20 miles away and buy it where it costs more than where I order.

Anyway back to your babies, they are precious and you sure treat them good but I totally understand. They're so sweet... hope they appreciate you AND air conditioning. Kay in NC

OOh lovely cool doggies! It is nice to be spoiled isnt it!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

No - no sugar high, since he doesn't get a whole pop. He's comical the way he eats them - he starts out licking, then ends up biting chunks of it off. He does the same if I make him a small ice cream cone - starts out nicely licking, then ends up biting off chunks of ice cream. Myndi has much more refined manners tho, and will only lick her ice cream from a bowl!
    Oh, yeah. I make trips just for the crew. Aren't they so funny about their habits? Spunky will only eat from a bowl. Sam prefers to be hand-fed. Jane eat mostly dry and a nibble of wet food and no human food. If Jane doesn't like what I put in a bowl, she sits up and waits for the next course. She taught the boys this behavior. At least she doesn't get food on her head and neither do the fellas now. I have to thank her for that. Gotta lov'em .
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Oh, yeah. I make trips just for the crew. Aren't they so funny about their habits? Spunky will only eat from a bowl. Sam prefers to be hand-fed. Jane eat mostly dry and a nibble of wet food and no human food. If Jane doesn't like what I put in a bowl, she sits up and waits for the next course. She taught the boys this behavior. At least she doesn't get food on her head and neither do the fellas now. I have to thank her for that. Gotta lov'em .
    Oh yeah - I have to laugh at them and always wonder where they get some of the silly notions that pop into their cute little heads! Sparky can have some strange behavior when it comes to his meals. One day he'll eat like it's his last meal ever, then the next day, he lays down in front of his bowl and just looks at it - like he's waiting for it to turn into a big juicy steak or something else real yummy. Myndi's cleaned her bowl out, and Sparky is still just staring at his. So I've found that if I take his food and dump it into Myndi's now empty bowl - he'll eat it! Go figure. And Myndi - she has to spend a minute barking at her food before she starts to eat it. Maybe she just wants to make sure it's not alive and isn't going to jump out of the bowl at her.

You're right! Gotta lov'em...............
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

Two of my favorite PT pups . They are as cute as ever and I'm glad they're keeping cool in this awful heat!

Lily absolutely LOVES ice cream, freeze pops, ice, anything like that.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Cute pictures of two very spoiled dogs. This is just how it should be though.