Thread: Pink Nose passed away Sunday night

Pink Nose passed away Sunday night

Pink Nose lost his battle with CRF on Sunday night. He had come from a lady in Brooklyn, who in 2004 needed to surrender a number of cats. Two of these were Bubba (RB) and Pink Nose. They were very close, and I think Pink Nose never really got over losing Bubba. Pinky had been through a lot: he had cancer in his ear in 2004 and was successfully treated for this. The regular vet couldn't even tell that it had been done, until he tried to look in his ear! Pinky was also the easiest cat to medicate. He was very good for his chemo when he had that, and put up with fluids every other day for almost a year and a half, along with two pills a day.

Pinky, your meowmie and pawpaw miss you so much.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

STE, I am so sorry for your loss.

Pink Nose, you were so loved. Play hard at the Bridge. RIP sweet baby.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Blog Entries

another sweet kitty

another sweet kitty went to heaven at the rainbow bridge.. sorry for your loss.. we pray for you and kitty.. the kitty is whole and well even though we miss them when they go home to rainbow bridge and wait for us.. when you pass on you enter a state of no time or time no longer as in revelation chapter 10 in the bible and even if the kitty wait 50 years for you to come home its but only a split second to though waiting for us at the bridge.. isnt God wonderful that our wait when we die seem instantanious while on we where ther is time we wait and grieve for those that have gone on.. peace to you on the loss of your kitty pink nose and bubba. they are ther for youand i know that you love them with all your heart.. you know what? i love them too because they are God's creatures and he put them there in our live to love and take care of for this short time upon the earth.. pat n diane .. 20120626.0640
    Last edited by issop; 06-28-2012 at 10:05 PM.

I am sorry. Pink Nose will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I'm so sorry that you lost Pink Nose. Rest assured that Pinky and Bubba are together again, and waiting for the day that they will be reunited with their beloved humans. RIP Pink Nose, and peace to your Meowmie and PawPaw.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Pink Nose. He has had a wonderful life with meowmie and pawpaw and is with you forever in spirit. He and Bubba are whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge and are awaiting the Grand Reunion when they will welcome you home, One Fine Day.

Rest in peace, Pink Nose. You are deeply loved.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you all so much.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

My condolences on your loss. Sounds like Pink Nose had a fine life once arriving with you, that is a wonderful thing, a blessing for him and Bubba. Now they are together again. RIP Pink Nose.

R.I.P. Pink Nose. Love never dies.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I am so sorry to read that Pinky lost the battle. Together now, with Bubba, the two of them are totally whole, and waiting patiently for you.

Pinky fought so well and long and only your love and care allowed him to do that.

I am so sorry you lost him - but it sounds like he passed at home, where he was happiest.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

sorry for your loss
    Hi all cat lovers have a nice day. chack out my meassge Board at
    http://orangeangelcat.proboards22.com/index.cgi

Sorry to hear of your loss of Pinky.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Pink Nose. Please take care. (((HUGS)))