Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handsome Catillac

Handsome Catillac

Hello Catillac and Congratulations on being honored as our Cat of the Day! What a handsome fellow you are, and so helpful helping change the bedlinen. I can tell your mom enjoys you chatting away with her, and I would love to hear it. How lucky you have your own fish tank full of friends to talk to, that is surely entertaining.

Have fun and get lots of extra treats today. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Another Handsome Orange Man.

Catillac, you are in the Cadillac of coat colors. And another Orangie that loves to help with the bed. Bless your mom for seeing to your whimsies.

Congratulations and have a grand day as Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Catillac

First of all, great name. You Orangies are known to have the best purrsonalities, and it holds true here also. When my boy was younger, he used to pounce on all the air bubbles trapped under the sheets when I fluffed them out on the bed; great fun. Like you I also live alone and can't wait to come home to my Siamese "talker" boy too, although he does not have HIS own fish tank! Happy COTD, "Cattie", and many years with your proud owner!

Blog Entries

kitty

you nice kitty and happy cotd to you.. orange cats are nice.. well all cats are nice. have a great cotd.. 20120621.0534

Catillac

Bless u for adopting an older cat He is adorable. I love the name too.

Catillac

First of all i Love the name!!
    you are a very handsome boy and love that you help your human change the sheets on bed -my husband goes to get his t-shirts out of a drawer while our cats are on the bed and they have to have a wresting match with it before he can leave the room lol.

Have a great day!

Dear Catillac, what a fine, handsome Cat of the Day (and Cat of Every Day for your Purrrson and your fish and frogs) you are! And such a helpful fellow too, changing the bedsheets and being an excellent conversationalist with your hoooman and fishie and froggy housemates!

We hope you are having a marvelous celebration, full of lovies and fun and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

This has to be one of the sweetest COTD stories.

I can just picture you "helping" your owner make the bed and also sitting and watching your fish tank. Your owner sounds like a wonderful person!

You are quite the beautiful/handsome orange kitty. We all know how special orange kitties are

Enjoy your day Catillac. (Love the name too!).

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Concatulations handsome Catillac on being Cat of the Day. I hope you enjoy your special day of recognition.

Please tell your Meowmy that we would to see a video of you talking to your fish and frog.
    You are definitely a unique character and I'm sure your Meowmy wouldn't have it any other way.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

And indeed our Handsome Orange Men are the Catillacs of the Cat World, with great styling and precision tuning and a great chasis.
    You are quite the automotive Cat Catillac , a real 8 cylinder Cat Companion.

Theres no way you would be a lemon, you are a real top line Cat.

We Found Hotel Ctas , especially Michael Angel , Miquelito and Mikey Fluffy Tail are sending thier best Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS To Our Newest Owesome Orange Gentle Cat Classy Catillac.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Orangey Catillac, what a precious kitty you are! And a terrific bed-making helper (I have one of those too!) And watcher of the fish, and conversationalist with your person! I love orange kitties-- as someone else already said, orangeys are special! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Catillac!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Catillac

Catillac sure is a fine lookin' cat! Such a lucky fella too, to have his own fish tank It's lovely that they are his little friends, I tried the fish tank for my sweet cat, didn't work out so good Live and learn eh? Hope Catillac has the greatest day, peace and love

Catillac what a stunning orangie you are!!!

You have made my cats toatlly jealous. Now they want their own fish tank tv too!!! I really enjoyed meeting you and seeing your sweet face on my computer today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats to Catillac for being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

To Another Orange Masterpiece

Hello boy! Welcome to such a fun place. You are very very very good looking.
    I bet your peeps drool over your sweetness, or is it that YOU drool?

Orange Cats ROCK. Congrats to Catillac!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...