Thread: Simba

Simba

Hello Simba, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are so cute and I enjoyed reading about you. I have a Pom and she hops like a bunny too and also puts her paws together--very cute. It sure sounds as if you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Oh Simba, you are just too adorable!! I love the picture of you on your hind legs with your paws together. It looks like you're saying "Pleeeeeeeeeeease can I have a treat!?"

Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi, Simba, cutie! I like your pretty, fluffy coat and your happy face! The picture of you with your paws together gave me a big smile 'Please, may I have a treat?' I would be happy to serve you one! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Simba!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hi there Simba - such a cute little guy you are. I'm another Pom-Mom checking in here on your special day. Yes - bunny hops and smiles are very much a Pom trait, and I don't have many pictures of my old girl where she isn't smiling. She's 16 1/2 and still doing very well for an old lady. May you have as many happy and healthy years that she has enjoyed. But today it's live for the moment and enjoy being in the spotlight as PT's very honored DOTD. Smooches on that cute little foxy nose are being sent out for you from The Fuzzbuttz and their Mom, here in Delaware.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Precious Simba!

Hi Simba! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! What a foxy, utterly precious *smiley* pup you are, Simba, and so perfectly named! With that long, fluffy coat, that impressive mane, you do look like a mini lion (with a heart just as big)! And I too love that pic of you with your paws crossed, as though you were begging for a treat! How cute is that! But seriously, who could resist you anything, ever? It's no surprise to learn that everyone who meets you falls hopelessly in love! (I'd be tempted to doggie nap you, too!)
    How lucky your people are, Simba, having a fukid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as perfect as you! And I must you're living quite the good life as well, being as loved and pampered as you are...and rightfully so!
    Thanks for the BIG, BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight; having a fun day kicking up your paws with best bud Lacy, and kitty sibs Tommy Boy and Ally Cat; being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Simba!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Simba

Simba is a great name for a darling dog! It's pretty clear why everyone loves wee Simba! I sure do, peace and love