Thread: Ducky

Ducky

Hi Ducky...you sure are an interesting looking fella. I am glad you have such a nice home. Congratulations on being our Pet Talk PET OF THE DAY. I hope you get some extra special treats for the big day.

Ducky what a handsome and interesting fellow you are!!!

I think you are the first Asian Water monitor I've ever seen. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your pictures very much. Please thank your human for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Ducky!

Hi Ducky! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful, most unique lizard you are! You've only been with your family for a short time, but it's clear you've already stolen their hearts! And though you're making great strides settling in already, I'm sure with time you'll be loving your family and happy life more with each passing day. every bit as much as they love you! How lucky your family is, Ducky, having a most unique companion and best friend in you!
    Thanks to your human for sharing your story and your lovely photos with us all! It was a pleasure getting to know all about your species, your happy life, and just how much you mean to your family!
    Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, handsome boy, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love to you, darling Ducky! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Ducky

Ducky is awsome, I too had never seen an Asian water moniter. A very cute, interesting little fella, peace and love

Hello Ducky! You are a darling little monitor, and lucky to have a human family who loves you so much!

If anyone is curious, here's a quick video showing how big Ducky will be in a few years! Also how tame and lovable he'll be with a family that takes such good care of him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxrzt...feature=relmfu

Ducky, you are neat! And you will grow SOOOO big eventually! Glad your people are patient in socializing you and hope your POTD celebration was fun.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs