Thread: Teddy

Teddy

Oh My Teddy.....What a handsome little fellow you are. I would just love to hold you. I bet your family loves you
    very much. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about you.

Linda in SC

Precious Teddy the Cocker!

Good morning Teddy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What an adorable Cocker man you are, Teddy! I just love your silky, shiny coat...like spun gold...and who could resist that face, those big, soulful brown eyes...those curls! It's easy to see why your family loves you so very much, Teddy! You're everything a family could hope for in a furkid...beautiful, playful, and as sweet and gentle and loving as they come!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a big, BIG smile, Teddy! Enjoy your well day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to the max!
    Hugs and kisses to you, precious Teddy! Please have your parents give you a few extra t*r*e*a*t*s for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, adorable Teddy! I agree completely with what LHCam and tatsxxx11 have said. I got to see how handsome you are and read such nice things about you -- I can tell how much you are loved from your photos and story! And I hope you don't mind if I say you are beautiful -- your soft soulful eyes, your lovely colored coat and the wavy ears! I would love to stroke your coat because I bet it's very soft to pet. I would be delighted to serve you a treat today-- I hope your people will pet you for me and maybe serve you an extra treat! I enjoyed meeting you, sweet Teddy! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Teddy

Awww, Teddy has such a sweet little face, I love hisgolen coat as well, excellent DOTD! Hope he gets spoiled and I'm sending smoocces his way, peace and love from B.C.

Teddy!

What a lil' cutie you are! I bet you do love those treats...I can see "I love treats" in your big pretty eyes - lol!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Teddy!

You're really cute Teddy and it's sounds like you're a really good boy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla